“Nice place, nice atmosphere”
Review of Citrus City Grille

Citrus City Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Citrus City Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 406 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Citrus Grille is a nice place for brunch, lunch or dinner. I thought it was a little pricey, but not too bad. My wife likes it more than I, but I would recommend it.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is to die for! The staff is excellent, they know the menu well. The owner comes out to meet you and make sure that you are happy with the food and service. I have been to this restaurant several times. Every time I go I am very happy with every thing! The atmosphere is just wonderful!
Best food in all of Riverside County & Orange County!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would rate this restaurant out of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best a 10+

Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was the 1st time we made reservations very early, because we had the best time, service and food in the 2 years past. This year we arrived 30 min early, were told our requested table would be ready, then told someone else was sat there, then told wait another hour, then told we cannot have our reserved table because they want to give it to someone else. After they sat us at a way inferior table, no one was sitting at the table we reserved months in advanced. This totally made me upset, so I told the young hostess how upset we were, so finally, after 2 hours, sat us at the empty table we reserved MONTHS in advance. Food was good but not the usual 5 star. So sorry because we thought we had an awesome place for new years for years to come, but I guess we should have just stayed home this year. Not again for a holiday for sure.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

This is a really good place to go out with friends, clients, family and staff. They have really good service, that is attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. They have the best bread and dipping sauce, and you can buy a bottle and bring it back to have it refilled. They have good citrus salad, coconut shrimp tempura, meatloaf, pot roast, pizza and all of their sandwiches are good, particularly their french dip. They also have really good soups. I also like the tropical tea. An excellent place for lunch. They usually have some really good specials as well.

1  Thank Mary Jean P
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My husband and I found this restaurant nearly seven years ago after moving to the area. We have young children so date nights are a treat, and we almost always choose to eat at C.C.G. The food, service and atmosphere are consistently high quality. The food is appropriately priced, and the Happy Hour specials are amazing! They have delicious, high end appetizers for unbeatable prices. After drinks and dinner, we still have a budget to see a movie. I highly recommend. I also meet my OC friends here for lunches and special occasions.

1  Thank 5Love2Travel

Been to Citrus City Grille? Share your experiences!