“What a treat!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Murrieta, California
“What a treat!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was looking for a place half way between my friend's and my house. I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor. Even though I'd read the reviews, I was so impressed -- it's very classy! It was great to see well-dressed and well-spoken employees. The menu was quite extensive -- everything from pork chops, meat loaf, seafood, pasta, small plates of great items, etc. Everything tasted very fresh. The service was marvelous; these folks have had great training. Lunch for two of us was only $35. One of the servers noticed that my friend opened a birthday card; after lunch, she was offered a complimentary dessert. We'll be back.

• Visited September 2013

Corona, California
“Lunchtime must”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Their menu is great and food different. I enjoy meeting friends and clients here. It is classy place for lunch.

Visited March 2013
temecula ca.
“Bring an appetite.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went here for a birthday dinner recently and having never been here before weren't sure
what to expect.
We quickly found out. The service was great, the food quality,quantity, and presentation was
great. A very large menu as well as chefs specials to chose from.
If you can't find something on this menu you're not hungry. They even offer "gluten" free
pasta if you wish, it is an extra tho'.
It seemed a little pricey, but worth it.

• Visited June 2013
Spring, Texas
“Lunch with a friend”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Liked the fresh food and wine from a very varied menu. Didn't like that parking can get hard to find during busy times. This was my third visit, and will return for sure.

Visited March 2013
Madison, South Dakota
“Delightful setting for almost any occasion”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We truly enjoyed the Sunday brunch, beautiful setting & excellent food. There is something for everyone; seafood (the ahi poke is yummy!), carving stations, eggs, chicken creations, fruit, waffles, French toast and more....we sat outside on the patio with a view of the lakes. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2013

Been to Citrus City Grille? Share your experiences!