“Lunchtime must”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Their menu is great and food different. I enjoy meeting friends and clients here. It is classy place for lunch.

There are newer reviews for Citrus City Grille

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went here for a birthday dinner recently and having never been here before weren't sure
what to expect.
We quickly found out. The service was great, the food quality,quantity, and presentation was
great. A very large menu as well as chefs specials to chose from.
If you can't find something on this menu you're not hungry. They even offer "gluten" free
pasta if you wish, it is an extra tho'.
It seemed a little pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Liked the fresh food and wine from a very varied menu. Didn't like that parking can get hard to find during busy times. This was my third visit, and will return for sure.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We truly enjoyed the Sunday brunch, beautiful setting & excellent food. There is something for everyone; seafood (the ahi poke is yummy!), carving stations, eggs, chicken creations, fruit, waffles, French toast and more....we sat outside on the patio with a view of the lakes. Enjoy!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

The Citrus City Grille has been our go-to location for Easter or Mother's Day brunch the last three years, and we've always found it to be a good quality brunch for not too much money. This year I took my wife, mother, mother in law and my daughter for Mother's Day brunch, and everyone really enjoyed themselves. Champagne or Mimosa's are included with Adult buffets and the selections are very good. The prime beef was excellent this year, and my wife really enjoys the carved ham, it's one of her favorites. We'll be back again, and I think that's the best compliment that we can pay them in this highly competitive market!

Been to Citrus City Grille? Share your experiences!