“Sunday Brunch - I love this place!”

TAPS Fish House & Brewery - Dos Lagos
Reserve with OpenTable
TAPS Fish House & Brewery - Dos Lagos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 366 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Weirick / Temescal Canyon
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday Brunch - I love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Went to Taps for Sunday brunch with the hubby and absolutely loved it! This was our second brunch at the restaurant in the past month and both times we were completely satisfied. The variety of food is awesome (from pasta, pizza and eggs made to order, seafood, cheese, a chocolate fountain, and all the traditional brunch items) and everything is DELICIOUS! I have not been unhappy with a single dish. Plus, with the bottomless champagne (or two huge beers), cool setting, and jazz ... what's not to love! Also, it's easy walking distance to shops so you can walk the meal off, or catch a movie at the theater. A perfect way to spend the day!

• Visited February 2012

Riverside
“Taps-Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

Love this place, great service, excellent food & choice of 5 places to dine & great specials!

California
“Happy Hour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2011

Wow, busy for a happy hour on a Tuesday...
Good offerings at good prices in the bar. If you want wine, you are going to choose off the regular menu- this is where this happy hour is lacking. Very packed by 6pm. Server was overwhelmed- so we waited alot for help but she was as efficient as she could be

• Visited December 2011
temecula
“The decor does not match its mediocre menu”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2011

I took my wife for a surprise 60th birthday party with the rest of our family because I wanted to dine in a nice atmosphere. (It does have very nice decor) All of us left with the same opinion. The food was mediocre and overpriced. One of the dish plates was raw, and my plate had mussels that did not open. The excuse: "The chef did not cook them long enough". We will never go back especially after what I paid for 12 persons!

• Visited August 2011
california
“dissapointed with brunch changes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2011

Have been to Taps brunch many times in the past year having brought friends and family to experience the best Sunday brunch in the area. However the most recent visit on 9/11/11 was very disappointing. They have elected to replace the crab legs with little Asian spoons with a small lump of crab meat in them and have replaced the peeled shrimp with little plastic cups of four to five bay size shrimp on a bed of shredded lettuce. They have done away with any soup option and at least for this week they eliminated the roasted turkey and mashed potatoes. When I questioned our waiter about the changes He asked me if I found any shrimp or crab at all and when I replied yes He just gave me a, well what's your problem look. And also added who eats roasted turkey anyway. After this I contacted the manager with the same concerns. He very politely told me they still served shrimp and crab just presented differently and I could still eat 20 to 30 pounds of it if I cared to. Which besides being incredibly rude was true if I wanted to make 80 to 100 trips to the seafood bar. They have also decided to charge a nominal fee of $1.00 for their bengiets which in itself is not a big thing except one is already eating at the areas most expensive Sunday brunch. I feel that Taps is now serving a good brunch in stead of an exceptional one but still charging the exceptional price. Good luck, Taps, with your recent changes and attitude. I am quite sure my individual complaints won't accomplish much but perhaps the empty waiting area eventually will.

• Visited August 2011