“very good” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of King's Fish House

King's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 364 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Corona, California
“very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Wow love king's fish house. We love the shrimp and my husband loves the oyster bar. Good service and food and great atmosphere.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank 1234angel

San Marcos, California
“Excellent Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I highly recommend the hazlenut crusted salmon! It was the best salmon i've ever had in a restaurant!

• Visited April 2014
Alta Loma, California
“Love the food but very high priced for what you get...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

Great food great service but WOW look out for the prices.... I enjoy a dinner for two that I am willing to fork out $80-100. for dinner with drinks... but WOW the same dinner here is $140.00+
Everything here is 20% more than other restaurants of the same caliber. I enjoy visiting but would visit more often if they got a grip on the pricing. The sushi is OK but just not the same as a real sushi bar but a great alternative if your partner in dining wants other seafood. C&H

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Chesapeake, Virginia
“This is one of my brother's fav restaurants ~ Took him here for his Birthday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was in town from the East Coast visiting some new areas of California and to spend some quality time with my Brother and Sis-In-Law. I happened to be able to snag some great timeshare accommodations that just happened to coincide with my brother's birthday. I hadn't celebrated a birthday with him since he still lived at home.....many years ago. He loves King's Fish House. He lives in Corona and this is the location where he goes. The four of us enjoyed our meals and drinks. The service was very good and the prices were reasonable. This was my second visit to the restaurant. I was there last July when my brother took me there to celebrate my first stay in California in about 8 years. I remember that it was an equally good experience. I would be happy to return to this restaurant again.

• Visited April 2014
“Good times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

A friend took me to King's for a birthday dinner tonight. We decided to eat in the bar because of the great ambiance. I had a Cesar salad & fried calamari. My friend had the spicy soup and Oysters Rockefeller. She loved her choices; my Cesar salad was ordinary, but the calamari was great. The creme brulee was yummy. The service left a lot to be desired, but our waiter was the bartender, so service was less than attentive. But hey, it kinda goes along with the decision to eat in the bar.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to King's Fish House? Share your experiences!