“Clean and comfortable.”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Corning
Phoenix
“Clean and comfortable.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This was a nice find for us. We stay in Corning often when visiting family nearby. This was the first time we have stayed at this hotel. It was clean, staff was very nice, breakfast was good. The place is dated, not bad though. We would have liked an outdoor pool as it was very hot and humid in the indoor pool area. It is very hot all summer long in Corning so an outdoor pool would be much better!

• Stayed July 2014
YOLANDA A, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Everyone at Best Western Plus Corning Inn appreciates you taking the time to write a reivew for our hotel. Thank you for choosing us for your night stay :) It is wonderful to see you had a comfortable stay as we do value your business. We hope to continue seeing you with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Curtice, Ohio
Reviewed July 20, 2014

No complaints at all. The room was clean and spacious, the pool area was clean and well stocked with towels, and breakfast was completed to the letter. The desk staff was friendly and helpful. Check in and out was a breeze. This was certainly a solid BWP location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
YOLANDA A, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
I thank you for such great title that describes exactly what we are :-) We strive to provide each and every guest with an excellent Best Western experience. We are so pleased that your recent stay with us was wonderful, comfortable and friendly. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Imperial Beach, United States
Reviewed July 19, 2014

This place has a great complimentary breakfast in the morning, has comfortable beds and the staff is very helpful. Just keep in mind that the halls smell like cigarette smoke. The rooms don't, but the halls do. Overall a good value for the money. Bonus: It's right next to Starbucks.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I thank you graciously for taking the time to write a review for our property. Eveyone at Best Western Plus Corning Inn is happy to see you had an awesome time with us. Please remember we are at the desk 24/7 for any issues you may encounter during your stay as I see there was a problem with the hallways smelling like smoke. We strive on customer service and love to target any problems our guests are having during a stay with us. We loved having you with us and cannot wait to see you back :)
Susanville, California
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Have stayed at many Best Western facilities and this one has the best breakfast area, nicest pool, and very quiet. Didn't hear anyone at all and when I arrived the parking lot was empty and when I left it was full. Older style rooms but couldn't ask for anything nicer. Will be staying there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
YOLANDA A, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Glad to hear you think we're great! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Best Western Plus Corning Inn! We're so glad to see you enjoyed the variety of our Full Hot Breakfast, our Indoor Heated Pool and how quiet our hotel is even though we are right off of I-5 :) We appreciate your business and cannot wait to see you next time.
yuba city, United States
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This hotel is wonderful and the staff just adds to it! From the moment we arrived everything was perfect. Our room was more than expected, the front desk was friendly and over did themselves. The pool area was conveniently located and clean and the housekeeping staff was extremely on top of things. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I sincerely thank you for choosing to stay with us!, and I greatly appreciate wonderful comments like yours. I hope that every time you visit Corning, CA, you choose to stay with us. We appreciate your business and it will always be a pleasure to have you at our Best Western Plus Corning Inn ;)
Chandler
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Passing through California, we made a reservation at this Best Western Plus in Corning since it was right off the highway. Very nice facility. Pet friendly ($10 night). Hotel was clean and offered amenities (pool workout room) we were looking for. King room very large and spacious. Staff very friendly and helpful

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
YOLANDA A, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
The staff and I thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We enjoyed having you here and it is very nice to see you enjoyed your stay with us as well ;) Thank you for choosing us for your place to stay, and when your travels bring you to Corning again we hope to see you here.
Fallon, United States
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I travel to Corning, CA quiet often for social and business purposes, in my travels I usually travel with my dog. Best Western Plus Corning Inn, Corning, CA has always been very helpful with accepting pets. During my stay there I always feel very secure and safe and well as my pet. It is very comforting to be able to leave her in my room while I get coffee or go to breakfast and knowing she is safe. The staff at the Corning Inn have been exceptional at welcoming their guests and helping to resolve any issues that I have encountered during my stay there. The location at the Corning Inn is also so convenient there is a grocery store, drug store, eateries, coffee shops and a gas station all within walking distance of their location. I will be staying at this location many more times and look forward to each stay. They serve a breakfast from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. each day and that makes the stay that more comfortable and convenient as you do not have to go down the street somewhere else to have breakfast. During my last stay, July 4th weekend, it was very hot in Corning 100 degrees plus. I had gone to my room placed my things in there and left to meet up with my friends on my return I was pleasantly surprised. Someone had come in and turned on the cooler and the room was a very pleasant 65 degrees. How happy that made me!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

YOLANDA A, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Thank you for your positive review and for staying with us recently. It is great that we could provide accommodations that meet your expectations, and a location that meets your dining and shopping needs. We love seeing you here with us and hope to continue serving you for many years :)
Thanks for your loyalty!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corning
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corning
The Inn at Rolling Hills
The Lodge at Rolling Hills
Super 8 Corning
Super 8 Corning
#2 of 8 in Corning
Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff
Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area

Been to Best Western Plus Corning Inn? Share your experiences!