“Great place to stay in Northern California”

Best Western Plus Corning Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Corning
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This hotel is just off I 5. It is clean, comfortable, and quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was large and had a fridge and microwave. There are restaurants with in walking distance.It is also in the heart of olive country so don't miss going to the Olive Pit to shop. I would not hesitate to stay here again, and recommended it to friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
yolanda a, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review and recommendations! We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our hotel, staff and service. We hope to see you soon :)

Ps: We also offer discounts for the Olive Shops

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Corning Inn

Reviewed November 2, 2013

WE have stayed at this hotel several times and are always pleased with the staff and facilities. We frequently travel between our home in Oregon and visiting our kids in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are in our seventies so sometimes we have to take two days for the trip. When we do, we mostly stay at Best Western Plus in Corning, CA because of the cleanliness, friendliness, and reasonable price.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
yolanda a, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

I am pleased to hear you enjoy your stays with us every time! We strive everyday to ensure we deliver nothing less then the expected service that Best Western is known for. I Thank You for taking the time to write a review for us and we hope to see you soon :)

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Big room, very clean, fridge, microwave, breakfast, air conditioning. Walk to a number of fast food places like Burger King. Safeway 2 blocks away for food as well. Starbucks next door. Easy access to the highway and gas stations. Quiet. Pool, spa.

I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
yolanda a, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

I would like to Thank You for your continued business and for taking the time to write a review.
We appreciate your loyalty and are very pleased to hear that you love your time with us everytime :) We look forward to your return!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were returning home from a week in San Diego. Corning happens to be about 2/3 the way home, and we saw the Best Western sign on the freeway. Needless to say we were tired, but the graciousness of the staff and the quality of the room made us feel like we wished we could have stayed our entire week at this hotel! I will be going back if in need of a room in Corning!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Henry M
yolanda a, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

We are very appreciative, for your wonderful review! I am delighted to hear that your stay was great and most of all that you enjoyed the friedliness of our staff, as well as the quality of our rooms.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon :)

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I spent the night in Corning on my way north on I-5. I was impressed with the cleaniness of the room and the amenities. The bed was clean and comfortable. I was also impressed with the security. Your room key is needed to open the door into the hallway. I appreciated this because I was traveling alone, and there were some men drinking beer outside whom I could hear from inside my room. When I mentioned this to the hotel staff person on duty, she said that she would talk to them. They left soon after that.

The motel has an indoor pool which looked very inviting. The breakfast in the morning had a lot of variety including scrambled eggs and waffles.

I traveled with a small dog, and was happy that they could accommodate me in a pet friendly room. My dog slept quietly and seemed to feel safe too.

The Best Western in Corning is located just off I-5, but I did not hear highway noise. (I did hear a car starting early in the morning.)

The hotel staff was pleasant and helpful. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: It might be quieter upstairs. In the ground floor room I heard voices outside my room and a car sta...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
yolanda a, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Corning. We strive daily to ensure that our guests feel comfortable at our Best Western Plus Corning Inn. It is very nice to see our staff was able to fix the problem you were experiencing right away. Thanks for staying with us and hope to see you back soon :)

Reviewed October 12, 2013

The staff was courteous. The hotel was beautiful. The breakfast was delicious. And the kids even got to enjoy the indoor pool. We stayed in the Jacuzzi king room. The Jacuzzi was huge and well placed. The bed was so soft. The decor of the room was perfect. This hotel was the best that we have stayed in, and we've had our share of travel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

What an awesome review!!! Let me start by saying that we appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Best Western Plus Corning Inn. I am glad to hear you enjoyed everything from our comfortable Pillow-Top mattress bed, friendly staff, nice Hot Breakfast and great Suite Room. We hope to see you soon :)

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Really enjoyed the bed at this hotel. I got a good nights sleep. I was little disappointed with breakfast in comparison to similar hotels I've stayed at that serve breakfast. Got breakfast at a busy time and the are was too cramped for the amount of people. I would suggest having 2 waffle makers because it takes longer than anything else and there was a long line. The batter I got was liquidy and was replaced after my failed waffle was done. I liked the sausage and eggs, but I wouldn't have breakfast here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
yolanda a, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Corning Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus Corning Inn and for taking the time to give your valuable feedback. It has been our pleasure serving you, and would like you to know we appreciate your business and suggestions. We will look forward to seeing you again ;)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Corning
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corning
Comfort Inn
#4 of 16 in Red Bluff
Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff

Been to Best Western Plus Corning Inn? Share your experiences!