“Very friends front desk staff, room was in proper order...”
Review of Super 8 Corning

Super 8 Corning
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Corning

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Corning, California
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I was greeted by a friendly gal Erica on my arrival. :) She also gave me info on a Mexican dinner place, but I was Way TOO tired to drive and so I ate at the taco truck parked next door. It was great :).
In the morning I was greeted by a super friendly Karen! Whoo Hoo...She inspired me to write a review when I told her how much I liked her and if I lived anywhere near, she would certainly be a friend of mine. Since I live in Seattle we will have to settle on me coming in when I do my yearly drive through on my way to So. Cal to see my sons and old friends...:)

The room fit my needs. I wanted something inexpensive and clean. It was both of those and I will come back!
Thanks,
Susan Johnson 3/19-20/14

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
super8corningca, Manager at Super 8 Corning, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Hello Susan,

Thank you so much for all of the positive feedback. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town. Also, were glad that you get a chance to visit us as you get to visit your family.

Once again thank you very much for taking the time to appreciate your stay here on TripAdvisor :D
Springfield, Oregon
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The place was clean, greeded very well and so was the lady when we checked out. The towels need to be replaced with some good ones. Otherwise it was a nice stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8corningca, Manager at Super 8 Corning, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thanks for the positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you next time you're in town.
Corning
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We travel between our homes in different states and only because of your excellent personal at the front desk and cleaning persons who make our stay a pleasant one....do we continue to stay there. Your hotel can use a makeover.....

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8corningca, Manager at Super 8 Corning, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you very much for being honest here. We do pride ourselves on having a very wonderful staff--but as far as the makeover goes--we are always striving to make things as comfortable and welcoming as possible. We only hope by the next time you stay here we will be able to prove that to you even if its just a few small upgrades at a time.

At any rate we always appreciate the feedback, especially if it is to point out where we can improve at. Thank you very much for your time and honesty.
New Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I am one of those guys that travel for work almost every week, missing my own bed every day.
Super 8 corning is so cozy and the staff so friendly that I feel very close to home, I fact this hotel exceeds the standard of every super 8 hotel I ever been. The rooms are very clean and removed; located in a perfect location; a walking distances o a supermarket and restaurants.
Is going to be funny …. Many times I ask the staff do not clean my room because I like to do my bed just like been at home ... so weird but is the feeling I have here.

fast internet manicured breakfast , coffee, tea, hot chocolate 24x7 . anything else ?

Room Tip: 202 . second floor close to the lobby
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thanks for all of the good description of your stay here. We really try our best to make sure everyone feels welcome, and as if they are staying at a second home. Also, it means a lot to us to hear such positive feedback from such a frequent traveler, because those are the ones who are usually the hardest to impress.

Once again thank you very much for taking the time to appreciate us on TripAdvisor.