“Our Stay in Corning”
Review of Super 8 Corning

Super 8 Corning
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Corning

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Corning
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Great place. Friendly staff & clean room. Came up north to visit with friends for a baby Shower. The most relaxing time i spent was in my room. It was a much needed break. Internwt service was also spot on. I will stay again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank wILLIAM m
Centralia, Washington
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Decided to stay here since my husband and I always stay at Super 8's on our trips to southern California. The atmosphere was great and we were treated with respect (something that's not very common these days). Breakfast presentation was awesome as were the offerings.

I recommend this place as they treat you with the respect you deserve!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Redding, California
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have worked in traveling sales for 10 years. Overnight travel is part of my weekly routine, and my per diem can max out fairly quickly.

The few times I've passed through Corning, CA. I've looked forward to lodging at Super 8. From the front desk staff, to housekeeping-as a single woman I have been treated with friendly, respectful-and compassionate service. Presently, I am recovering from minor surgery, and was treated with the same level of hospitality.

Other things that make the Corning Super 8 so great-are the delicious hot or cold breakfast items-microwave/fridge/and a huge selection of T.V channels should you be holed-up in your room. Additionally, the rooms are perfect! Extra clean and fresh.

This is the best Super 8 I have ever visited. You will like what you see and will be satisfied.

Room Tip: I've stayed upstairs and downstairs on different occasions. This is a very quiet, really clean...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Kent, Washington
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My second stay at this property...just as good as the first! Property recently updated and it's a clean, quiet motel directly across from the Olive Pit. Nice young lady checked me in and check-out was even better. Forgot to get her name (probably Karen!) but she even told me where I could purchase the least expensive gas in town as I was leaving. Breakfast better than many Super 8s--included hard boiled eggs, fruit and yogurt, not just the pastries served at many.
Travel to/from AZ twice a year and will definitely add extra drive time to the day to stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these Corning hotels
Best Western Plus Corning Inn
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corning
The Inn at Rolling Hills
The Lodge at Rolling Hills
Economy Inn
Economy Inn
#7 of 8 in Corning

Been to Super 8 Corning? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Corning

Property: Super 8 Corning
Address: 2165 Solano St, Corning, CA 96021-2712
Location: United States > California > Corning
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Corning
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Corning 2*
Welcome to SUPER 8 CORNING, CALIFORNIA.New hotel SUPER 8 Corning Ca offers prime location and easy access to Interstate 5 with all the comfort and quality for business and leisure travelers needs. Located off exit 631 of Interstate 5 the Super 8 Corning offers FREE High Speed Internet, Free Superstart Breakfast including hot eggs and waffles. The hotel also features a Outdoor Pool, Business Center. All rooms are equipped with Free WIFI and hardwired Internet access, in room coffee, irons and ironing board, microwaves and refrigerators.We are within walking distance to several restaurants including Mexican Casa Ramos, Olive Pit, Round Table Pizza , Starbucks and Subway.Hotel is only two miles from the Rolling Hill Casino and Golf Course. In addition, we are just a short drive from nearby towns such as Red Bluff, Chico, Willows, Redding and Paradise.The friendly outstanding staff at the Super 8 Corning, CA ready to help for your safe stay.We look forward to your stay. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Corning reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Corning