“Loved this Hotel !”
Review of Super 8 Corning

Super 8 Corning
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Corning
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I stayed here almost a week over the 4th of July Holiday. I came to corning to see a sick family member and i was by myself. I felt very safe there and even though the Hotel was full of other people for a few of those days i never heard anyone through the walls or much outside! Desk clerk Karen was very friendly and made me feel comfortable and "at home" right away. I also thought the maids were friendly and helpful as well! Thanks Karen and staff for providing a wonderful experiance in what was a hard time for me personally! You all are wonderful and when i come back i WILL be staying with you again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank cirenel

Reviewed June 29, 2011

We were ready to stop driving for the day so got off the freeway and saw the Motel 8 and decided to try it. The girl at the desk was so friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome. The beds are really comfortable and the breakfast had waffles, boiled eggs, juice etc.. We walked up the street for dinner which was nice since we had been in the car all day and walking felt good. We were happy with our room and stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank OrSunshine
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I stayed there for 3 weeks, as I was in a training course. Lovely people running the renamed
motel. Same crew as when it was Best Western. I'll surely go back when in Corning.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Graycoder
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Karen at the front desk is the best!!! I called to tell her I was one hour out and she put the air conditioner on so that the room would be nice and cold. It was over 100 degrees in Corning. Pool was very clean as was the room. For the price, you can't go wrong.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2011

So this is actually a Super8 now, something i found out when I called in my reservation from the road (I wasn't driving). The staff was very friendly and helpful on the phone and in person. As for the room, the bed was comfortable and the linens were nicely updated - something not always found in economy hotels.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed April 29, 2011

Staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Nice complimentary continental breakfast. Welcomed our dog for a small additional fee. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed March 11, 2011

Excellent value - clean, no frills accommodation. Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff, who make staying there a pleasure. Pet friendly as well. Safeway and Rite-Aid are across the street for necessities and Casa Ramos has good Mexican food.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corning
Best Western Plus Corning Inn
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corning
The Inn at Rolling Hills
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 16 in Red Bluff
Holiday Inn Express Red Bluff - South Redding Area

Been to Super 8 Corning? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Corning

Address: 2165 Solano St, Corning, CA 96021-2712
Location: United States > California > Corning
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Corning
Price Range: $64 - $92 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Corning 2*
Welcome to SUPER 8 CORNING, CALIFORNIA.New hotel SUPER 8 Corning Ca offers prime location and easy access to Interstate 5 with all the comfort and quality for business and leisure travelers needs. Located off exit 631 of Interstate 5 the Super 8 Corning offers FREE High Speed Internet, Free Superstart Breakfast including hot eggs and waffles. The hotel also features a Outdoor Pool, Business Center. All rooms are equipped with Free WIFI and hardwired Internet access, in room coffee, irons and ironing board, microwaves and refrigerators.We are within walking distance to several restaurants including Mexican Casa Ramos, Olive Pit, Round Table Pizza , Starbucks and Subway.Hotel is only two miles from the Rolling Hill Casino and Golf Course. In addition, we are just a short drive from nearby towns such as Red Bluff, Chico, Willows, Redding and Paradise.The friendly outstanding staff at the Super 8 Corning, CA ready to help for your safe stay.We look forward to your stay. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Super 8 Corning reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Corning