“enjoyable”

Rolling Hills Casino
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Corning
More attraction details
Owner description: There’s always plenty to do at Rolling Hills Casino and Resort with 800 slot machines and the most popular table games, Sevillano Links 18-hole Golf Course, three restaurants, arcade, and hunting and fishing club. Enjoy live music on Saturday nights. Stay at the Rolling Hills Lodge or the Vagabond Inn at Rolling Hills, or park your “home away from home” at the Rolling Hills RV Park. The Traveler's Club House offers that respite you need after time on Interstate 5 with private, clean bathrooms with showers, barber service, internet access and laundry services. Keep your pet comfortable and safe while you play at our air-conditioned pet day care. Rolling Hills Casino and Resort also offers truck parking.
Eagle Point, Oregon
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“enjoyable”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Spent five days in Corning, casino was fun and the buffet was excellent had lunch and two dinners there. Friday night seafood buffet was good but I was hoping for king crab but did enjoy the dungess. Everything clean and meet including the beverage bar in the casino. Friendly knowledgeable staff.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Paula B

Fresno, California
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Buffet at this casino is fresh and varied.”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We enjoyed the buffet both for dinner and then breakfast. Tuesdays and Thursdays are senior days, so if a person qualifies, the charge is 1/2 price. We were here on a Monday!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank KathiO-10
Corning, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Buffet Casino”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

They are very generous to the community for special events , and food at Buffet is great , Value is especially good on Senior days! Casino is fun and has a non-smoking section .

Visited November 2013
3 Thank H0lly1956
United States
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Nice place if you love slots”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Rolling Hills is ready for the crowds to come--so far, I think it's been a little disappointing for them. There are zillions of slots--which are terrific if you like flashing lights and dinging sounds and don't mind paying a pretty penny to play. I saw a good number of zombies playing. Nobody seemed to be winning much or losing much. Nobody seemed to be drinking alcohol. (Not sure if this is casino policy...) Blackjack tables were almost deserted, with dealers standing there having nothing to do. Kinda depressing.

The place is scrupulously clean. The bathrooms seem to be continuously cleaned, same with food service areas. Soft drinks and coffee are free for players. The buffet is half price for seniors and looked to be a good value, but we were on a schedule and did not eat.

I played the draw poker slots following my pinch-penny strategy: I start out with whatever stake I am willing to lose (usually 10 or 20 bucks--talk about small-time!) Then I play until I either double my stake or lose it all. But here I could do neither. Every time I got close to being wiped out, I would win a little bit. Every time I got a bunch ahead, I would lose a little bit. I ended up cashing out by losing $5. (Probably drank that much in free cokes and coffee.)

The staff I talked with seemed very friendly and well-trained. Although I am a non-smoker I was not bothered by smoke in the main room. I couldn't tell much difference between it and the non-smoking section. Both were fine. Overall, we certainly enjoyed our time here, but for us this will be a place to maybe stop in as we travel by, but not a destination.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank billyabe
Maple Ridge, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Small casino but busy, good food in bar”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Enjoyed the casino, but a bit too smokey, thankful they have a non-smoking section (thanks). Free coffee and soda bar, take out or eat in sandwich bar. Good variety of machines.

Visited December 2013