“Terrific Golf Course and well worth the drive, great staff!”
Review of Sevillano Links

Sevillano Links
Ranked #4 of 8 things to do in Corning
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I've done their stay and play "Package" each year for the past several years. The quality is consistant...always real good playing conditions, friendly staff, nice practice failities, and a joy to experience. I play golf about 4 to 5 times a week and my trip here each year is always looked forwrd to. Never a dissapointment!
This year I lost" my #8 iron and didn't even realize it, I was on the 14 hole when a pro shop attendant drive up and asked if "Mike" was in the foresome. I answered that I was Mike and he handed me my iron. I always put the return mailer labels that the charities send us when we make a donation, and when someone turned in my club at the club house, then looked my name up on the starter sheet and then figured I would be on about hole 12...and drove out and returned it to me....I thought that was really considerate and nice...they are the best in my book!!!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"undulating"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed November 1, 2012

If you are a fairly good golfer, do not miss this links style course!! It is difficult but so beautiful and well maintained! It is also part of a really fun casino where you can eat and drink after the game.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I found it to be outrageously priced. I think W/the area being so small they would do triple the business if they lowered the price significantly.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Rolling fairways, blind shots, and large greens. What else could you ask for? This was my first trip to this course, but it won't be my last. The course was extremely well maintained. Fairways were very lush, and the greens were immaculate. My only tip would be to never leave the fairway. The rough is extremely brutal and par would be all but impossible if you find yourself in the bush. The course is equipped with a nice driving range and practice putting green.

2  Thank TwoDisos