“Maybe the best Corning has to offer”
Review of Johnny Boys Tacos

Johnny Boys Tacos
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in Corning
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Always tasty! These people work hard to provide authentic Mexican cuisine. Yes, it’s a taco truck. But, it may just be the best resteraunt in Corning for the really great food. EAT HERE!
- the hippies

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Just exit and eat. Stop reading this and just do it. Your tastebuds will thank you and you’ll support a hard-working family’s taco truck.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed August 5, 2017

Definitely skip the fast food options and head here for a tasty, authentic, reasonably priced meal. My family five loved our lunch. $22 total counting four bottled waters. Bargain!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I ate there a few times (all the locals recommended it) and was please with everything I got. My favorite was the grilled tortilla taco with the al pastor meet.
They do not sell diet sodas.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed June 9, 2016

I was traveling through the area and found this food truck - I ordered a carne asada wet burrito and found it to be very good! I also requested a side of their hot sauce and found it to be very good too! I'd stop here again if I'm ever in the area!

Date of visit: May 2016