“Friendly & courteous”

The Lodge at Rolling Hills
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Corning
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

My preferred choice of hotels; friendly & courteous employees, indoor pool, and rooms spacious. My choice of hotel; right off I-5 and kid friendly, buffet breakfast instead of continental. I will be scheduling my next years trip here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
michelle h, General Manager at The Lodge at Rolling Hills, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Thank you for choosing our establishment for your travel needs. We are pleased that you have had such enjoyable experiences with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have stayed here on three prior occasions and always enjoyed it. The staff are welcoming and the entire facility is clean and comfortable. It is connected to the Rolling Hills Indian Casino, but there is no smell of smoke in the Lodge at all. There is a nice indoor pool and spa and the entire area is very lean and well controlled. This is the best place to stay within 50 miles and I would recommend it to any friend. The hotel rooms are not a five star facility, but they are clean, comfortable and have a safe and micro wave in each room. The rooms are not dissapointing..but they are on the smaller size, but very satisfactory. I'd recomend this hotel to a friend. Mike

Room Tip: All the rooms I have had on this, and prior visits were clean, quiet, and satisfactory.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank CU4NO
Reviewed January 9, 2013

hair in coffee pot and holes in shower curtain to start with, looked like maid wiped coffee pot with same towel she wiped out shower or toilet with, hotel itself seemed nice but thats all it took for us , see ya will not return

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank thebig-e73
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Great place to stop and right off I-5. We were driving from Seattle to Los Angeles and needed a place to sleep for the night. We wanted a hotel with something to do so the casino was a good choice. The food was really good, too. It was very clean and the staff was friendly. I'm sure we will stay there again on a trip back to California.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Even if you don't set foot in the next-door casino, you'll probably like the Lodge. My "standard king" room was large enough for a small couch and coffee table, and table & 2 chairs. Very clean, comfy bed, nice deep bathtub. My request for a quiet room near the elevator was accommodated by putting me on the third floor (no one above).

There's an indoor heated pool and whirlpool right off the lobby, nicely set with flagstones and plants. A voucher for full breakfast in the casino's buffet is included.

Only caveat - even though the restaurants are non-smoking, you have to walk through the casino to get to them.

But with the hit-and-miss nature of I-5 motels, this is worth a stop.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

If you are traveling I-5, this is a good place to stop for the night. The room was very comfortable, and you can walk right into the casino next door. We will definitely stop here the next trip down the freeway.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank WE_LOVE_J_J_AND_L
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We choose this hotel because of easy access to I-5 and Rolling Hills Casino. The. Common areas and pool are large and well kept, the desk help seem to have many tasks including giving out exta towels.

We called for reservations, asked about senior discount and were given a slightly lower rate. Later we found a more generous discount on line . If we had asked, we would have received that.
The rooms are clean but bedding and tvs are dated. If the weather is good, bext time we will go to the Ramada on the other side of the casino. One advantage of this hotel is its connection to restaurants and casino.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bern K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corning
The Inn at Rolling Hills
Best Western Plus Corning Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corning
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Super 8 Corning
Super 8 Corning
#2 of 8 in Corning
Oxford Suites Chico

Been to The Lodge at Rolling Hills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Lodge at Rolling Hills

Address: 2665 Everett Freeman Way, Corning, CA 96021-9000 (Formerly Vagabond Inn Executive Corning The Lodge)
Location: United States > California > Corning
Bar / Lounge Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Corning
Price Range: $139 - $180 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — The Lodge at Rolling Hills 2*
Both luxury and comfort await you at The Lodge at Rolling Hills. Our amenities and the warmth and friendliness of our customer service will make your stay with us unforgettable. We offer our guests a comfortable, family friendly stay, minutes away from all of the incredible attractions Corning has to offer like the Rolling Hills Casino and Sevillano Links. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lodge at Rolling Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Vagabond Hotel Executive Corning