“Remodeled”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #12 of 32 Restaurants in Corning
Reviewed November 9, 2017

They have remodeled the Taco Bell and it is very nice! Larger dining area and everything looks very clean. The employees are very friendly too!

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

This Taco Bell is a freestanding building with a drive thru. The dining area was clean and cool. The bathrooms were a little stinky and not so clean (but cleaner than your usual gas station's). The food was good and cheap, and enough to satisfy my family for lunch. Easy off-on access from the freeway. Three gas stations across the street if you need to fuel up too.

Reviewed April 7, 2015

Ok, you know how the ads on TV, never match the product being sold? Not this time!
The CHICK STAR with the mango barbecue sauce, WOW! Best fast food, ever. Close the rest down, I will only eat these, as long as they are available. Rarely is it this good. Something about the crunchiness of frying the chicken in chips, real, not composite chicken, the perfect amount of spiciness, fresh produce, was made when I ordered, made this a perfect food extravaganza in my mouth! I also had a bean burrito, and a taco, both perfect & cooked to order. BRAVO!
The restaraunt was clean, and the staff cheerful & friendly. It is rare, in this day & age to have a perfect visit, any where, I got one at Taco Bell of all places?! Thank You!

Reviewed February 6, 2015 via mobile

We usually buy 12 pack crunchy tacos. I was delighted at the super clean restrooms as well. The register young lady Alisha is tops in our book. She would clean up when folks left and she was kind to a possible homeless person who bought a smoothie. He was an elder gentleman. We asked if he would mind taking our 3 of our 12 tacos we had no room for. It saved us wasting them as we were traveling. He thankfully helped us out. Another family with children shared $2. He bought a burrito. The children were thrilled to share. You could the joy on their face! And we were blessed. Warmed our hearts. We will always stop there when traveling.
and we were so happy.

Reviewed November 4, 2014

They have good service and good food. A bit slow when busy. So many things to choose from. All tastes good. Taco's, burrito's, $5.00 meal deals, 10 taco meals. I can go on and on. Prices are decent.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!