The Inn at Rolling Hills
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$81
$59
$47
Orland Inn(Orland)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscasino buffetrolling hills casinobreakfast buffetpet friendly roomtile floorscasino offersnon smokingi highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffmini fridgebeds were comfortablevery nice hotelcaliforniatruckerstowelsrvfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Nice and comfortable room. Great staff and very helpful. Good stop on the way to palm springs. Provided space in the hotel for our bikes so no need to worry about theft. No noise from the casino next door. You might think a bit pricy, but everyplace along the interstate is.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Slcccb
Lee S, General Manager at The Inn at Rolling Hills, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We sure enjoyed having you here. Thank you for leaving us a review, and I hope we might see you on your way home from Palm Springs, too!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

As a Christmas gift to each other after spending a week with our three year old grandson in Sacramento we spent a night at Rolling Hills. The hotel was clean, they were quite pet friendly (including a dog kennel where the dog could stay during the day time hours), and all the employees were friendly and helpful. We will be staying there again! A big benefit is getting the breakfast buffet, which is totally awesome, free with the night's stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tracy R

Tracy, we look forward to seeing you again. I'm hoping you were in one of our remodeled pet-rooms with the tile floors, if not, you have to come back and see them, they are wonderful. Keep us in mind for those retreats from the grandchildren, and thank you for the great review.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband decided to stop there on our way to s.f. We were pleasantly surprised by the physical place, the room and the food. We happened to be there on a thursday night and got 2 for one on the buffet dinner. There were some vegetarian choices + many sugar free desserts.
The breakfast buffet was very good , also. The staff was very friendly. good place/good people!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank trbass

We are glad we could be a place of refreshment for you on your trip. Our goal is to provide a clean, peaceful and comfortable stay, with a bit of excitement next door in the casino for those who like it. We appreciate that you took the time to talk about our hotel here, thank you.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I don't want smokers to be forced to quit, I just don't want them to exhale! There are two hotels available at the casino. This one is located on the south side and is not attached to the casino. (The other is on the North end and attached) This one is stand alone, and about 50 yards from the south entrance to the casino, which happens to be the non-smoking section of the casino. Right at the line to the smoking section is the "Timbers Steakhouse." (I'll review it next). Another 20 yards in is the Buffet. (not bad, I'll review it too.) It is non-smoking but you have to traverse a smoky area to get to it.

OK, here is the lowdown on the hotel. It's nice, like any of the upscale chains (Courtyard, Hilton Garden Inn). That said, I wasn't a big fan. When you first walk in the tile appears old and rundown. It looks dirty, it's not, it just looks haggard. The hot tub is nice (although you have to sign for towels. . .weird). Still I would stay here again if I was doing the "Stay and Play" package at the golf course. Actually that is why I was staying here. The golf course is really nice. And you get breakfast. The breakfast buffet top notch as far as breakfast buffets go. Besides lots of options for meats and egg dishes, you can also have a custom omelet made to order. This is not the usual hotel buffet.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MannyLiestold

Manny, thank you for taking the time to give that honest and refreshing review. I'm glad you enjoyed the buffet breakfast, your hotel stay and your golfing experience. Someday, when you return, ask me to tell you the saga of our lobby floor. It will make you weep. We are looking for solutions, believe me, but until then, as you say, we keep it clean.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

This place was amazing! It was priced very well the staff are extremely friendly... Very comfortable beds and coffee everywhere. You get free breakfast at the buffet with your stay and there is a surplus of coffee/tea everywhere at anytime :) I stayed here on my way to Oregon and again returning home. I, my husband, and my mother really loved everything about the Inn at Rolling Hills. We'll see ya again :)

Room Tip: I dont think there is any "bad" rooms in this hotel...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BRamirez5683

No, YOU are amazing! Thank you for your great review, we will always keep the coffee and tea hot and fresh for you. :)