TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Olive Oils, Olives, and other Food Products - Olive Pit, Corning, Ca

We purchased a variety of superb olive oil producs such as basil, cranberry, Chocolate and others... read more

Reviewed yesterday
mini
Fremont, California
SAMPLES AVAILABLE

We stop by here each time we travel the I-5, it is the place to purchase anything related to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
SoCalOregonian
Murrieta, California

All reviews stuffed olives olive tasting tasting bar free samples southern oregon ciabatta bun great store could spend hours worth a stop fun place to visit muffaletta sandwich lots of fun vinegars gifts habanero freeway shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Yes they have olives, ALL kinds of delicious olives, but they also offer food and tastings, even wine and beer tastings! Customer service is second to none, and don’t forget to try their hamburgers on homemade bread, super delicious! Thank you Janell (I hope I spelled it correctly) for a fabulous wine and beer tasting evening! You’re the best! Thank you for making us feel special! Enjoyed our tastings.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank dorat63
Olive_Pit_1967, Public Relations Manager at Olive Pit, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stop. It sounds like you enjoyed everything we have to offer; olives, our tasting bar, and our wine and craft beer tasting room! We will definitely pass along the word to Miss Jannel.

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

This place you order then wait for your name to be called. The seating seemed limited, but it was slowish the day we went. The place was clean. Service was pretty good. Nothing spectacular. My friend got a burger which he said was amazing and my sandwich was also really good! Mainly sandwiches and burgers. Got 10% off for staying at the hotel across the street. I would recommend this place!

Date of experience: August 2019
Olive_Pit_1967, Public Relations Manager at Olive Pit, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to hear you both enjoyed your meal, as well as your whole experience with us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed August 30, 2019

My wife and I have frequently stopped here to purchase olives, olive oil, and other products. Samples are plentiful, so one can find just the right olives or olive oil, and the products are first-rate. We have never eaten in the restaurant.

Date of experience: July 2019
Olive_Pit_1967, Public Relations Manager at Olive Pit, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2019

Thank for for continuing to stop by! We appreciate you and your business. If you ever decide to try our cafe, we reccommend the Muffaletta Sandwich! It's delicious and our best selling item. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were on our way to Shasta Lake and decided to stop in Corning to charge our electric car. I read the reviews and the signs for Olive Pit so we thought we would have lunch there.
Not only was the service a zero star but the food was horrible.
I ordered a sandwich, which came with dry bread and seemed seemed bit stale. My husband ordered a veggie burger which came cold and again the bun was dry.
The olives seemed nice and that portion did seem to be decent.
I would not recommend the restaurant but the olives yes.

1  Thank blueorchid2016
Olive_Pit_1967, Public Relations Manager at Olive Pit, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

We are sorry you didn't enjoy our café as many customers tell us how much they enjoy stopping here. All of our menu items normally come dry because we have a 15 item fresh condiment bar. Our customers can top off their meals however they would like with different options of sauces, veggies, olives, seasonings, and more! We do make every effort to provide delicious food at our cafe. We are glad you enjoyed the olives and we hope in the future you will consider stopping in again and giving us another chance to provide a wonderful experience. If you're ever unhappy with your meal, please let us know. We would have loved the opportunity to fix this for you.

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

We found delicious olive tasting and clean bathroom break on our travels from Wa to northern CA. I purchased a garlic olive oil and Italian Castelvetrano green olives.

Date of experience: August 2019
Olive_Pit_1967, Public Relations Manager at Olive Pit, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Thanks for stopping by! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stop. We hope you found some items you liked at the tasting bar!