“Lucero Olive Oils and Vinegars” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lucero Olive Oil

Lucero Olive Oil
Ranked #3 of 8 things to do in Corning
More attraction details
Owner description: Specialties:Olive Oil Tasting, Balsamic Vinegar Tasting, Mustards, Tapenades & Olives - Tasting, Olive Mill Tours, Events/Dinners/Weddings, Olive Oil ProductionHistory:Lucero Olive Oil is the story of a small Northern California community, which has been home to olive trees for over a century. Founded in 2005, by a young 3rd generation Corning native, today the company is run by a collection of local residents devoted to milling a premium selection of oils from the original trees in our town, as well as several estate holdings of 21st century medium and high density orchards nearby. Grown, milled and bottled in Corning, California.
Sandy, Oregon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Lucero Olive Oils and Vinegars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

We love Lucero oils and vinegars. Our daily oil is the ascolano, great for dipping bread and finishing quinoa, rice and pastas. I love the chocolate olive oil in baked goods. The meyer lemon oil is delicious. The variety of balsamics is great. We love the black cherry balsamic reduced with garlic over pork roast or chops. The white lemon balsamic is perhaps our favorite with oils for dipping. I put 1/4 to 1/2 cup of peach balsamic vinegar into my homemade peach habanero preserves and use the blueberry balsamic vinegar in my blueberry preserves. My blackberry and marionberry preserves with peppers are even better with the white lemon or regular balsamic vinegars. No issues with ordering and they often run specials for buy one get one or other combos, and their website great options for recipes. Nice store with lots of tasting which really helped us choose the oils we preferred the first time we visited. I appreciate the local nature and the guarantee that my oils are 100%.

Visited September 2011

Huntington Beach, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“The most imaginative, creative and delicious flavors of olive oils and balsamic vinegars!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Lucero Olive Oil has definitely opened my eyes to the world of olive oils and balsamic vinegars. As you enter the shop, you'll see a wide variety of products. The employees are friendly and helpful getting you started with tasting oils, vinegars and tapenades. My personal favorite is the Crushed Meyer Lemon olive oil. I love putting it on ice cream. However, there is something for everyone. They even have extra virgin olive oil made with arbequina olives from Spain. Nevertheless, what makes this place so great is that you get to sample any product you wish to try. There are tasting stations with bread and toothpicks which will make your decision easier should you decide to purchase something.

Visited May 2012
Lynden, Washington
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The very best olive oil.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

Try the Meyer lemon, soooo good. I have been purchasing this olive oil for years. This is my first visit to their store. The miles and miles or olive trees was impressive. The store was nice/clean and they had tasting of all their flavors. Try the new White lemon vinegar, LOVE it.

Visited May 2012
Woodland, California
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Olive oil like I've never tasted before!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Lucero Olive Oil has an olive oil mill, tasting room, and store about a mile away from the Olive Pit, and for my money, it's a much more interesting place. You can take a tour of the mill, but by February all the milling has been done. Still, you learn the process that separates the oil from the olives, and you get to taste the fruits of that labor. We slurped on a dozen different olive oils of different blends and flavors, then moved on to balsamic vinegars, mustards, tapenades, and believe it or not, olives.

The tasting room/store can accommodate groups. It is spacious, clean, and inviting. Pitchers of water and cups are available for thirsty guests and those of us who ingest something a little too spicy! There is not a wide selection of olives, but what is offered is very good. The staff is very helpful. You won't find any cheeseburgers here, but you will come away with something to make your next meal special.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank juanita_v
Mora, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fantastic family-owned business!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2011

we went here because their products have won numerous awards. We were not disappointed. Every employee was very friendly & helpful. The tour was very informative.. The tasting room was great. we all bought lots of stuff: olives, tempanada, olive oil & balsamic vinegar. Fabulous!

Visited November 2011