“Great Local Place”

Casa Ramos
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner here after a long day of travel. Staff were friendly and the food was good. I had the fajitas special and it was excellent.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Was unsure of this restaurant due to reviews. Found the food surprisingly good and the service more than satisfactory

Burritos were excellent could have been served hotter

Out of Bohemia disappointing

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We had a very good meal heading north on vacation. While it was a very busy Friday night and it definitely was hectic for the staff we found the staff to be friendly and we're trying hard to serve efficiently. The chile verde and carne asada were excellent! The chile Rellanos tasted homemade and fresh with lots of cheese. Fresh salsa and warm chips. A good value!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Small, and I mean I should have sent it back portions. Very pricy and little flavor. I normally don't do bad reviews, this is the exception. My veggi burrito was spinach in a cold flower wrap. The worst part was the staff know the portions are tiny and poorly prepared.

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

I think three people approached us within one minute of seating to make sure we had a drink order in! The amazing service didn't stop after this. We had some comboish orders and they made sure to arrange it on the check to the lowest price, without asking.

And the food, very good. Did a special order without any issues. What is nice about the menu is the number of speciality dishes. Not really a "number 1 is two tacos" kind of place...which is nice.

Have eaten here a few times now and look forward to having something different and unique each time.

Been to Casa Ramos? Share your experiences!