“Dinner with a friend, ordered in !”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Corning
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Corning, California
“Dinner with a friend, ordered in !”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We had a great pizza , it was delivered hot ,and we both had leftovers for travel and lunch. Good service and locally owned , to support local business !

Visited July 2014
1 Thank H0lly1956

“Take out”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I arrived at a local motel at night and I called for a small pizza to be delivered to where I was staying, very close to Marco's. The delivery gentleman was extremely friendly and polite and the pizza was absolutely delicious. I will definitely keep Marco's Pizza in mind if I stop in Corning again! The price was a little steep but I was very hungry, tired and based on the other reviews I read, I figured it was worth it and it definitely was.

Visited August 2014
Red Bluff, California
“Great pizza and price”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is our 'go to' pizza place in town! The food is yummy, service is great and price is spot on!! Their garden salad (ranch dressing if course) is delicious the day after.

• Visited July 2014
Corning, California
“BEST PIZZA EVER!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Marcos always makes the best pizza , always good! They also have yummy extras like burgers,wings and garlic fries. Mmmmmm

• Visited April 2014
Medford, Oregon
“Great pizza”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Pizza was great, price were good. Only problem we had was that we were overcharged. Charged for a large pizza instead of a medium size. We called it to the attention of the cashier and she refunded our money. Hopeful it was just a honest mistake.

Visited April 2014