“Diggers Diner”

Diggers Diner
Ranked #6 of 309 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Concord, California
“Diggers Diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

Diggers is a great hamburger joint. Their cheese melt is also outstanding. A side order of garlic fries is like icing on the cake.

Visited July 2014

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Good Food and Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Good American diner with pictures of cars, bikes and graveyard themed drawings on the wall. I had the Diggers Special which was very good. And the coffee kept on coming!

• Visited March 2014
Concord, California, United States
“Great burger joint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is the classic 50's American drive in cusine updated but not spoiled. The burgers are delicious. They do come with lots of choices, (I like the bacon, blue cheese), that we didn't have way back when, but they taste better. The fries and especially onion rings are exactly what they should be - hot and crisp and just great. And milkshakes that perfectly complement the food. Service is great and the atmosphere is fun and loose. Its out on the edge of town.

• Visited October 2013
Pinole
“Ranked Number 1 Burger by DROG”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Right now, I would say the Diggers Dinner has the Best Damn Bacon Cheese Burger and Ranked number 1 by DROG. Wonderful music for the 70's and a perfect level so you can enjoy and still have a conversation. Interesting spray painted walls with that 60's style car hop theme with the Gravedigger. I thank my Concord co-worker for introducing me to Diggers, Fun place and a great meal. One of these days I need to stop by and try the breakfast. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
“It's a bit dirty, but extremely tasty!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2010

I went to Diggers with my wife after a day of errands. The food is really good, the service is fast and friendly but the restaurant itself didn't seem clean. I would say if you don't mind a dirty restaurant and need the best burger in Concord, then this is the place. My wife and I go back every once in a while, but we have learned to prepare ourselves first! Do we love it? Yes! Do we wish the owner would polish it up a bit? Absolutely!

2 Thank gordito57