“Good value.”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Concord
California
“Good value.”
Reviewed August 16, 2009

Stayed 2 nights. It was a very good value. Nice room for a good price. Lobby area nicely decorated, parking close to outside door. One night I returned to hotel alone and felt safe going to room.
Desk staff: Very nice, but not so helpful. We checked in a little early but the room wasn't ready. We left for a while, then returned when they said it would ready, but had to wait another 1/2 hour. The desk clerk was not especially nice and didn't remember us each time that we returned to check on the status of the room. Housekeeping staff was very nice!
We didn't eat at the hotel at all.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Maui, Hawaii
Reviewed July 7, 2009

I live in Maui, HI & I recently had a surgery in California that required me to stay for two weeks for my post op visits with the surgeon and to recover enough to travel. My stay at the Concord Crowne Plaza was exceptional. From the front desk's hospitality, to the restaurant's excellent service, to all the employee's care and concern for my well-being and to the remarkable housekeeper that I had, my experience was an AAA+. I had the handicap room which was very quiet, easily accessible from handicap parking. The room & the bath were huge and well equipped. Room service was great. I was able to call housekeeping to have my room cleaned around my personal needs. I have never written a hotel review before, but this was such a blessing, I wanted to share my experience with others. I highly recommend the facility. much aloha, gina

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
concord
Reviewed June 11, 2009

Mona Bashir- the guest relations hostess is without a doubt a true delight in the morning. Her smile and attention to guest is excellent. The food is OK but the service makes up for the short coming of the food.
Great job Mona.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 16, 2009

To accomodate our changing schedule, I had to rely on the staff at the Crowne Plaza, especially Megan Walker, to quickly make the necessary changes to our bookings. She did so very promptly and suggested other ways to improve our stay. Our questions about local restaurants, activities, and places to visit were all answered promptly, by e-mail, which was very helpful to someone not in one place very long. I will stay there again, when business brings me back to Concord.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
San Leandro
Reviewed April 1, 2009

I stay at this property weekly and all of the staff is professional and courteous. One person stands out above them all. That is Mona who host the morning breakfast. She is always cheerful, attentive and makes you feel at home when you can't be. I hate to say to much more good about her because I wouldn't want her promoted to a position behind the scenes. Great Service! Great Team Member!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank jaxrwild
Washington
Reviewed March 19, 2009

I've had the pleasure of doing business in the Concord area for the past 6 years and I have been staying at the same hotel on each of my trips. Just recently I thought I would try a new hotel and within the first nights stay I realized that I have found my new hotel for when my travels take me back to Concord. The rooms are great, the atrium is calming and the breakfast is fantastic.

Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank WashingtonWade
St. George, Utah
Reviewed January 14, 2009

I stayed at this property for 5 weeks and feel that I was provided excellent value for the price paid. I think the best part about the stay was the morning breakfast in the club room where Mona provided much better service than I get at home.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Hilton Concord
#1 of 7 in Walnut Creek
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
#1 of 5 in Pleasant Hill

Been to Crowne Plaza Concord? Share your experiences!