“My Stay at the Motel 6”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Concord
Sacramento, California
“My Stay at the Motel 6”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

The pictures of the Motel 6 looked better than the real thing. My room was clean but there was a musty odor so I sprayed some of my cologne in the air & on the sheets. I was attending a concert at the Concord Amphitheater and wanted to stay somewhere close. Would I stay there again? Maybe. I got a good deal on my room but might opt to stay at the Days Inn next time. One good thing...Quarter Pound Big Burger was just down the street!!!

Room Tip: There is no good room.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank FlyingSolo916

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reno, NV
Reviewed August 23, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised and extremely pleased with the accommodations. I wanted a clean, quiet place to sleep and this property more than met my needs. The non-smoking room was fresh, the carpet was clean, the bathroom was immaculate and the queen-size bed was more than adequate. I didn't need a pool, a spa, or restaurant; just a good nights sleep and that's exactly what I got. My husband enjoyed chatting with the owner in the office while he got his "good cup of coffee." We'll be back every other month and will ask for Room 104! I cannot say enough good things.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank SRCReno_NV
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn
Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek
Pleasant Hill Inn
Pleasant Hill Inn
#5 of 5 in Pleasant Hill

Been to Motel 6 Concord? Share your experiences!