Best Western Heritage Inn
$240
$219
Residence Inn
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanwestern heritagenice place to stayconcord pavilionconvenient locationstayed one nightfree breakfastpetslodgingkitchenettecalifornia
Reviewed October 17, 2006

Dirty. All furniture in the rooms broken. Motorcycle gangs. Noise. Stay away from this dump.

• Stayed: September 2005, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 5, 2006

We stayed here June 2006. The room was clean and okey. The pool was fine. The office attendant was very helpful when we had an inquiry, and when I thought I left something in our room after I turned in the key, I asked one of the cleaners to open the room for me, and after I showed her my receipt, she dropped what she was doing and opened the door for me.

Reviewed July 2, 2006

We stayed at the Best Western as it was a good location and we were promised a King size bed and a jacuzzi tub when I booked it. When we checked in however, the only room available was a queen size bed with no jacuzzi. That would not have been so bad except the jacuzzi in the pool area was also broken.
The room was quite clean but the phone did not work and the toilet kept running making it quite hard to sleep.
The front desk staff was very helpfu and gave us lots of good tips on where to go shopping and what to see.
Overall, it is not bad but for a $100 a night the upkeep could be a lot better.

• Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank rockme99
Reviewed June 11, 2006

We'd made last minute rez'es here as the location was perfect for us. But we almost cancelled the next morning when I read several bad-to-very bad reviews on the net. We were glad we went anyway. Our room was comfortable, large, immaculate and the overall noise level was no higher than any other place. The free breakfast was quite adequate. .A few minor flaws -- our door tended to stick -- but we were very content with our choice. We thought in terms of value to cost, that it was above average. Will go there again next trip to Concord.

Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank ronmI2711XT
Reviewed May 29, 2006

The hotel room was pretty large, but the bathroom was a little dirty. I guess that no one had really stayed in that room before us because there were dead dried up bugs in the bathroom. The front desk was really nice, but they said there would be a breakfast thing served in the lobby and it really wasn't much. It was also pretty noisy in the room. You can hear the cars and people passing by outside. We were there on a weekend and bright and ealry sunday morning there was something going on in there function room so we could hear the music blasting from that room.

• Stayed: May 2005