All reviews western heritage room was clean concord pavilion nice place to stay convenient location stayed one night hot tub free breakfast yogurt bw pets microwave lodging california
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Heritage Inn last weekend, and I have nothing but good things to say.
Upon checking I was greeted as a Diamond Select member, and upgraded with priority checkin.
My room was flawless. No issues with cleanliness. I read in other reviews that there was no hot water, and this was not the case with us! We had hot water all day, every day.
We didn’t get to check out the breakfast, but from what we could tell it was pleasant.
The spa room didn’t open for us, but no worries.

Overall, this stay was a perfect 10. Now when I go to visit I’m definitely staying with this property!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
HeritageHG, Front Office Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Hi Cody,

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you for being a Diamond Select member of our brand. Providing our guests with superior customer service has always been a part of our goal. We are so delighted to know that everything went perfectly well during your stay.
We appreciate all the positive feedback you have have shared on this survey. We look forward on your next visit.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

The bed and the room were very nice. Quiet atmosphere friendly staff. The breakfast was not the best in the industry. Ended up not eating there. Grounds were kept up and the place was busy with a lot of workers.

Hi Jacob,

We thank you for your time taking this survey and your opinion is very important to us.
We will definitely look into the breakfast options that we can offer in the future as we look forward on your next stay.

If I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me at 925-686-4466.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Have stayed here before. Good location near were I needed to go and a lot of restaurants and stores near by. Clean and quiet. I do generally get a room around the pool which is insulated from any noise that may be around the parking lot and road. Nice breakfast choices. Always a good choice, when your in the neighborhood.

Room Tip: select a room around the pool if you can
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
HeritageHG, Front Office Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Hi Lawrence,

On behalf of our entire team, i would like to thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay at our property.A positive feedback is always good to hear from our most valued guests.We will continue to provide great customer service and we look forward to seeing you again in the city of Concord.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

The Entire hotel had no warm water, They offered no discounted rate, my room was $202 which was much more than the regular rate but it had been the very last room. There were no other rooms within that price range in the city I was stuck there with no hot water, Paying a little over $200 for a room with no warm water in my opinion is absolutely ridiculous. Students hotel probably eight times this month but I won’t be seeing it again. They were uncaring and rude actually about the issue altogether

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HeritageHG, Front Office Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Hello Melissa,

We would like to extend our apologies to you in regards to your recent stay.It has been an unexpected circumstance during that time, however, we really did our very best put it back in service.We are still hoping for your kind understanding and we look forward to make it a better experience for you in the future.

If I can be of any assistance , please don't hesitate to contact me at 925-686-4466.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

The location of the hotel wad excellent, as well as the room location. It was so quiet that we felt like we were the only people on the se ond floor. The room was very spacious with refrigerator and microwave as well as a separate sink in a little bar area. There was also a table and chairs, in addition to a small desk and chair. It was a very comfortable room.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello,

On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for your time sharing your feedback. We are very pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.We always aim for our guest' satisfaction as it is also part of our training to provide you a great customer service.