“greate service”

GreenLeadersSilver level
oxnard, United States
“greate service”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I like the chain and the service the standard of efficientcy and the locartion , lately I had some business by the san francisco bay and I had enyoied returning to the location in the concord area Business it's been growing and the contra costa county has been the principal location tyo our businees.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HeritageHG, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Hello David,

On behalf of my entire staff, we want to thank you for staying with us. We are glad that you're stay was a pleasant one. The city of Concord is growing and I can tell you that all of the businesses around here are doing all the necessary actions to make the city a place to visit.

We thank you again for taking the time and letting us know about your stay, I will make sure to pass this on to my staff. May you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach me via email at ralmares@heritagehotelgroup.com.

Roel Almares

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Atlanta
Reviewed December 3, 2013

First and foremost, this is a motel - not a hotel. I generally do not stay at a motel and was surprised to see that a motel was carrying the "Plus" insignia. That being said, the room was spacious and clean. The bathroom exceeded my expectations as it had a garden jet tub and a great shower. The bed was king size and the sheets were spotless white. The hotel provided electrical outlets in all the right places and I didn't have to crawl around on the floor or move the bed away from the wall to find them. The location is also great and the hotel is only yards away from major restaurants. That being said, I could hear the foot steps of the people above me with every step they took. I went to sleep after their foot steps stopped and awoke in the morning when they started again. Not necessarily the motels fault, but the consistent stomping provided for a couple of restless nights. Would I stay here again? Maybe... Maybe not. I saw an Embassy Suites just down the road in Walnut Creek and for only $34 more a night, I could have stayed there. Embassy Suites vs. a Best Western Motel? Not really an option to me.

Room Tip: Stay on an upper floor to avoid hearing the stomping of those above you.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
HeritageHG, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Hello,

On behalf of my entire staff, we want to thank you for your staying with us. We apologized for not exceeding your expectations. My entire staff are working very hard everyday to make sure that all our guests are getting a superior service. We will use your comments and concerns to improve our services. Thank you again and please don't hesitate to reach on via email at ralmares@heritagehotegroup.com next time you're in the area.

sacramento, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The room was spacious, clean, comfortable, and very quite. The decor in the room was really nice and all the amenities work properly. I would definitely stay there again as well as refer others to the hotel. Conveniently located also.

Hello Sonya,

First of, we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We have done several upgrades in our property and we are continuing to do more everyday. We are thankful for your business and for being a loyal Best Western guest. If there's anything else that we can do for you or ways to improve our hotel, please email me at ralmares@heritagehotelgroup.com. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Corona
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Information is reliable. the web pages are user friendly. Quick. airline information is instant. hotel information is instant. it is a good resource for single point of search. easy to organize and group for example, grouping on quality of hotel, or more bang for the buck. when searching for a high end hotel, the filters are easy and quick.

Hello Jesus,

We want to thank you for staying with us and we are glad to hear that you will be coming back to stay with us again. I will sure let my staff know the experience you've had with us.

The next time you're in town please don't hesitate to shoot me an email at ralmares@heritagehotelgroup.com.

seaside ca
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is a great location; near all major routes and in walking distance of a variety of restaurants. Full scale breakfast. The staff are VERY caring and excellent. You instantly feel at home. Rooms are terrific and no problems at all with the Internet. A MUST stay when on vacation or business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HeritageHG, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Hello,

On behalf of my entire staff, we want to thank you for staying with us. We are glad that your stay was excellent. My team have been working hard everyday to make sure that all our guests have the experience you've had. Again, thank you and I will make sure that your message gets to my staff. May you need anything or decided to be in the area, please feel free to email me at ralmares@heritagehotelgroup.com.

Bay Point
Reviewed November 10, 2013

After a hard day at work wanting to unwind in the hot tub was the next step in a great day. This was not to happen as it was broken, which staff said it had been for a long while. Staff was helpful but not much they can do about non working equipment. Mexican restaurant directly across the street was a great place to eat.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HeritageHG, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Hello Steve,

On behalf of my entire staff, we want to thank you for staying with us. We apologized that your stay was not how you expected due to the spa being down. The spa went out of service only for 4 days, a parts were ordered and now back in service.

Please reach me via email at ralmares@heritagehotelgroup.com the next time you're in town. I'd like to meet you and make sure that your stay with us the next time around will be superior.

San Francisco, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The people above us arrived back at 2:30 am and talked/ rambled/ showered until 6 am. They were so loud I couldn't sleep until 6 am when they finally quieted down. So I only slept 3 hours. The walls and floors are thin so you hear everything. At 5am another loud group walked through the complex. This is the type of clientele this place caters to. If you want to sleep, look elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Hello Thomas,

My name is Roel Almares General Manager of the Best Western Plus Hotel in Concord. On behalf of entire staff, we would like to thank you for staying with us. We apologized that your stay was not satisfying due to the noise. We are making everyone aware that if this type of scenarios happens during your stay, that our guests are to inform the Front Desk right away. Our clientele has changed over the years due to all the thing we have done to improve the property. We ask that you will give us another try.

Please feel free to connect with via email the next time you are in town at ralmares@heritagehotelgroup.com.

Again Thank you.

Roel Almares

Travelers are raving about these Concord hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Hilton Concord
Best Western John Muir Inn
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
#1 of 5 in Pleasant Hill

Been to Best Western Plus Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!