“Rolled grilled tacos are super good!”
Review of El Torito Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Torito Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We've been patronizing El Torito for many years and have found consistently good service and a huge variety of tasty Mexican dishes which change with the seasons. Our favorite is the rolled grilled tacos, one veggie, one steak, one chicken, which are served on a big sizzling platter with rice, beans, and a tasty sweet corn cake. Yummy. Also the Mexican Caesar salad is just excellent and so is the chicken tortilla soup. Nice architecture.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We have had a few people leave our office and we have had their going away luncheon at the El Torito Mexican Restaurant in Concord. Located in the Willows shopping center off Diamond Blvd. Plenty of seating, it's a large restaurant with plenty of wait staff. Excellent lunch time selections at a reasonable price. The steak fijitas are a must have. Enjoy!

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Our first time here, we are from out of state. Delicious, the homemade chips and fresh flavorable salsa was amazing, I could of made that my meal, then I ordered the Triple Meal, starting with a delicious tortilla soup with big chunks of chicken and lots of cheese and tomatoes mmmmmm.......I then received the flautas and taquitos, last was the fried Icecream , I was in heaven! It's enough for two to share, I had lots of leftovers with the beans and rice on the side. I want to go back for the Margaritas and some more of those chips and salsa!
The service was great, they were friendly and attentive!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I had my children and we wanted to go across the street from our hotel to Fuddruckers since they were getting ready to close, they were very rude and unfriendly. We immediately decided we would never go back and drove just across the parking lot to El Torito. Great Decision!

1  Thank AlexLisa02
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The service was great! Cocktails were very good, and the food was consistent with all of the other El Toritos we've visited. Good job!