“Good eats and plenty of lunch time room for that going away party”
Review of El Torito Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Torito Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Pinole
“Good eats and plenty of lunch time room for that going away party”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We have had a few people leave our office and we have had their going away luncheon at the El Torito Mexican Restaurant in Concord. Located in the Willows shopping center off Diamond Blvd. Plenty of seating, it's a large restaurant with plenty of wait staff. Excellent lunch time selections at a reasonable price. The steak fijitas are a must have. Enjoy!

Visited September 2012

salt lake city
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Our first time here, we are from out of state. Delicious, the homemade chips and fresh flavorable salsa was amazing, I could of made that my meal, then I ordered the Triple Meal, starting with a delicious tortilla soup with big chunks of chicken and lots of cheese and tomatoes mmmmmm.......I then received the flautas and taquitos, last was the fried Icecream , I was in heaven! It's enough for two to share, I had lots of leftovers with the beans and rice on the side. I want to go back for the Margaritas and some more of those chips and salsa!
The service was great, they were friendly and attentive!

Santa Paula, California
“Restaurant was closed but the staff was very nice in letting my family have dinner. I ordered Fajitas, food was great!”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I had my children and we wanted to go across the street from our hotel to Fuddruckers since they were getting ready to close, they were very rude and unfriendly. We immediately decided we would never go back and drove just across the parking lot to El Torito. Great Decision!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank AlexLisa02
Gilbert, Arizona
“Great as always”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The service was great! Cocktails were very good, and the food was consistent with all of the other El Toritos we've visited. Good job!

Visited March 2012
San Bruno, California
“To much food”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Service was fast portions very large and lots of seating on busy Friday night. Food was typical chain type Mexican but still good value and taste.

Visited February 2012