We went to Johnny Rockets' because there was no wait for a table (although it was a bit odd that the sign said "please wait to be seated" but several others who came after us just seated themselves, while we were still waiting to be seated). I had the grilled chicken salad, my husband had a burger, my son had a kids' burger and my daughter had a grilled cheese. Even though it was not the dinner rush yet (it was 4 pm on a Saturday), we had a long wait for our food. As far as the food:
- The grilled cheese sandwich could come with either sourdough bread or regular, and the cheese choices were fairly varied.
- The drinks came with free refills
- My husband's burger fell apart while he was eating it, leaving him with a mess to eat
- The fries came in stingy proportions
- The salad I had was ok (mostly iceburg lettuce if that's what you like), but I had asked for no cheese and there were clearly flecks of cheese in it, probably because it was all mixed in the same (unwashed) bowl each time
I don't think we will be eating there again any time soon.