“Good food - great service”
Review of Plate & Vine

Plate & Vine
Reserve with OpenTable
Plate & Vine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 319 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Willow Pass off I-680
Transit: Take BART to Concord Station. Call 925-827-2000 for complimentary shuttle pickup from the Concord BART station.
Description: Welcome to Plate & VineThe thing about freshness is that it’s fleeting. Use an ingredient too soon, or too late, and you don’t capture it at the very pinnacle of its flavor. It is around this very basic concept that we created Plate & Vine, a uniquely California-style restaurant dedicated to using locally-sourced foods in everything we make.Local foods, you see, aren't frozen, picked before they’re ripe for shipping or transported thousands of miles. They are, instead, fresh, organic, sustainable and grown in some of the most fertile soil in the world. If the experience of choosing foods from your own garden and preparing them yourself that very day could be turned into a restaurant – Plate & Vine would be that restaurant.So eat, drink and enjoy the treasures of the Contra Costa. Because unless you’re from here, odds are you traveled farther than your meal did.
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I ate here several times experiencing breakfast, lunch and dinner while staying at the hotel for business. All the food was great. My only complaint (tempered by the number of times that I ate there) is that the menu is a bit limited.

The service was fantastic! Toni took charge of breakfasts and lunches and I felt like family every time I walked in. I highly recommend the Plate & Vine if you are in the area.

1  Thank Skeptic966
There are newer reviews for Plate & Vine

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wish I would have eaten here my first night in Concord. Some excellent dishes using locally sustainable foods. I went vegetarian on both my stops here and and both dishes were of gourmet quality. My counterparts had the pizza and burgers and agreed they were great. They also have a great selection of wine by the glass, bottle and half bottle. Service was good, not great but the food and ambiance of the place made up for it.

1  Thank dbla72
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Good food- excellent warm welcoming service.
I was at the hotel for 6 weeks and used the restaurant for breakfasts, main meals & room service. Loved it! The breakfast staff really looked after me; and the evening restaurant was excellent.
Good enough to work as a standalone restaurant; used it a lot during my stay & did not get bored of it.
Excellent warm welcoming staff

1  Thank SooeyS
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton for their "bed and breakfast" package which included the breakfast buffet at the Plate & Vine. First, the restaurant is beautiful and immaculately clean, set with linen napkins and sparkling tableware. Then, the buffet is arranged with all the popular breakfast items, fresh fruit, and pastries including croissants and homemade-style nut bread. You're immediately asked for your juice choice and I requested pomegranate juice, which was promptly served. We were offered a made-to-order omelet, which was exactly as requested. Delicious food, wonderful service, and very good value. Will definitely try Plate & Vine for dinner on our next visit.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Went here many times before the remodel. Just recently returned and was not disappointed as even though the decor has changed the food and quiet atmosphere is what I look for. Generally go for lunch meetings because you don't need to yell over the crowd noise. Now that I know that has not changed will be scheduling more meetings here.

HiltonConcordManager, Manager at Plate & Vine, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so happy you love the new concept to the restaurant and yes we are perfect for your meetings or quick lunches out of the office.
We hope to see you back again and again!
Thank you!