“An amazing restaurant - Don't miss it!”
Review of Plate & Vine

Plate & Vine
Reserve with OpenTable
Plate & Vine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 317 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Willow Pass off I-680
Transit: Take BART to Concord Station. Call 925-827-2000 for complimentary shuttle pickup from the Concord BART station.
Description: Welcome to Plate & VineThe thing about freshness is that it’s fleeting. Use an ingredient too soon, or too late, and you don’t capture it at the very pinnacle of its flavor. It is around this very basic concept that we created Plate & Vine, a uniquely California-style restaurant dedicated to using locally-sourced foods in everything we make.Local foods, you see, aren't frozen, picked before they’re ripe for shipping or transported thousands of miles. They are, instead, fresh, organic, sustainable and grown in some of the most fertile soil in the world. If the experience of choosing foods from your own garden and preparing them yourself that very day could be turned into a restaurant – Plate & Vine would be that restaurant.So eat, drink and enjoy the treasures of the Contra Costa. Because unless you’re from here, odds are you traveled farther than your meal did.
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“An amazing restaurant - Don't miss it!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was resigned to a typical hotel dinner when I wandered in to the Plate & Vine my first night at the Concord Hilton - what I got was a huge and very pleasant surprise. The salads were fresh and combined wonderful flavors that didn't overwhelm. The bread dip was fantastic and had just the right punch from red pepper flakes. The pizza and shrimp dish I had were beyond excellent.

The wine list is good, but don't miss out on the house special drinks.

This is the first time I can say that I want to come back to a hotel - just so I can go back to the restaurant!

• Visited May 2013
HiltonConcordManager, Manager at Plate & Vine, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your 5 star review! WE love that you loved your meal! Our new restaurant prides itself on local, sustainable foods and that fresh taste is because of that!
We hope that you will return in the future!