“2.5 hours of comedy of errors.”
Review of Claim Jumper

Claim Jumper
Ranked #9 of 316 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
GILROY
“2.5 hours of comedy of errors.”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

They delivered one of our meals to a different table, 45min to get replaced. Blended Margarita with lime wedge in blender, complete with rind. Complained to manager, comped drink, and pizza, and gifted 2 desserts. Took 30 min for piece of cake. Then screwed up the checks, charged wrong amounts to wrong cards. This was the second chance. Won't be back.

• Visited January 2014

San Jose, California
“the Best Service and excellent food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

there were 5 of us at the table and the waiter was so good, he didn't have to write down the orders for each of us. He remembered them exactly as we told him and he got our food in record time. I was very impressed. As always, we had too much food and had to take a bag of the remains home. We enjoyed excellent food twice then.

• Visited February 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Ended up eating here twice out of convenience. The first time I was alone and ordered a steak. The meal was brought out cold and my salad order was forgotten until I reminded a wait staff that brought the steak - not the waiter that took the order. The food was nothing to write home about and the service seemed disorganized.

The second time I ended up eating in the bar with a business associate. I had a mediocre hamburger and my companion had chicken. He was told it did not come with vegetables and ordered a side of broccoli. There were more vegetables than he could eat when the diner arrived as they were included.

Visited November 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Surprising good for lunch”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The menu is immense - somewhat like Cheesecake factory but less expensive.
We ordered the pretzel sticks for starter but they were held up and the manager actually comped them - they didn't come like we ordered, but anything free is good I guess.
I had the French onion soup and salad. I've had better on both accounts.
My husband had pretty much the same but a sandwich instead - which was extremely messy.
The service was impeccable and the place was spotless!

Visited November 2013
SF Bay Area
“Brunch with a variety of selections”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We took advantage of a $7-off coupon to try the Claim Jumper Sunday brunch. In contrast to another reviewer, we were far from disappointed. For an extra charge ($2.99 each) we got unlimited drinks (mimosas, coffee) brought by a friendly and efficient waiter. Many choices for breakfast, including made-to-order omelets, pancakes, French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. Then there was the carving station (medium rare roast beef, turkey), spare-ribs, fish, plus potatoes, veggies, and more. Desserts were a bit limited but we enjoyed the mini eclairs and mini cupcakes. Overall, the food was tasty and well prepared, if not gourmet (which we did not expect). No way of leaving hungry - we didn't even have dinner that night.

• Visited September 2013