“Brunch with a variety of selections”
Review of Claim Jumper

Claim Jumper
Ranked #7 of 315 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
SF Bay Area
“Brunch with a variety of selections”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We took advantage of a $7-off coupon to try the Claim Jumper Sunday brunch. In contrast to another reviewer, we were far from disappointed. For an extra charge ($2.99 each) we got unlimited drinks (mimosas, coffee) brought by a friendly and efficient waiter. Many choices for breakfast, including made-to-order omelets, pancakes, French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. Then there was the carving station (medium rare roast beef, turkey), spare-ribs, fish, plus potatoes, veggies, and more. Desserts were a bit limited but we enjoyed the mini eclairs and mini cupcakes. Overall, the food was tasty and well prepared, if not gourmet (which we did not expect). No way of leaving hungry - we didn't even have dinner that night.

• Visited September 2013

Houston, Tx
“Dissapointed”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped on a business trip visit and thought we would give it a try. I had a bowl of chowder, salad and pizza. Chowder was good, salad was fresh, pizza was a let down. The dough was limp and soggy from the toppings. Ended up with a bad stomach ache. Not what I would expect from a Landry's restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank dbla72
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Decent Food, little higher priced”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I travel around the US and eat Seafood every chance I get. I took a business lunch here. Food was good, place was very pretty, but you do pay for the ambiance.

The Lowdown:

The Good:
I had fish and a side salad, it was good. Place is very pretty, lodge type. There was very little waiting. Attentive Staff, ample parking around the facility.

The Bad:
A little pricy. For lunch we spent $49.74 + tip for two. We could have gotten off cheaper but it was a business lunch. Still, you’re not getting out of there for standard lunch prices. Our Server was nice but a little too assertive. I understand he was trying to do a good job but he interrupted business and such a few times.

• Visited July 2013
“Huge portions, nice food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm European, so naturally suspicious about huge portions- either it's cheap food or the meal's expensive, right?
With Claimjumper I was pleasantly surprised- good food (not the best steak I've ever had- but not bad at all!)- after my first visit I decided I needed to head back again!
Staff were good- really helpful.
Would highly recommend.

CA
“Reasonsbly priced Sunday buffet brunch”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Tried this place for Sunday Brunch, $18 per person, beverages charged separately. Good variety of things to choose from. If you are looking for 5 star food, this buffet is not it, in fact it was not as good as normal cooked to order Claim Jumper food. But if you are hungry, and would like a lot of choices, this fits the bill perfectly. Everything I tried was good, but nothing was great.

3 Thank Henneman

Been to Claim Jumper? Share your experiences!