“lost its touch”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Haven't been there for a while. Remembering the food was incredible, that is why we went when we were back in town. This time so much has changed. I believe they are trying to unscale instead of featuring the good old food and the size of the meals. This time you have to ask for bread because it doesn't come with some meals they way it should. Salad was strange, but also had mushrooms which I am alergic to. Good thing I caught them. Meat was not tasty and I had to saw it with the table knife. Just not an enjoyable meal. I guess I won't go back.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We came here 3 days in a row after our first experience of happy hour cocktails and appetizers. Cocktails were priced @ $4 and there was a variety of happy hour appetizers that filled us up. We were all happy to find this place.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We dined at the Claim Jumper one night with friends. The staff who seated and served us were courteous and helpful, putting us in a quieter area as we had requested and where we could talk comfortably. The menu offered a varied choice with reasonable prices. The food we ate was simple but well prepared.

One particular aspect that we noticed and appreciated was the moderate volume of the background music. We were glad that we were able to talk normally and not have to shout to hear one another — a problem with so many other restaurants which can make dining an ordeal rather than a pleasure.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

During a very busy trade show and training session close by, this restaurant is always hopping. I called at 8:00 in the morning the day of our dinner and the manager answered the phone and took my reservation.

We arrived at the restaurant sparatically, and we were all greeted and welcomed to the restaurant.

We ordered appetizers (don't remember the name, but shrimp stuffed jalapeno's)!!! TO DIE FOR!!

Steaks, pizza's and other entrees were ordered. Excellent meal was had by all. Not a complaint in the group.

They have taken care of me in the past, and this year was no exception!! Thanks guys for your service and skill!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I was unimpressed with this neighborhood chain. Service was very slow, Potato skin appetizers were overly done and hard. Asked for dressing on the side and arrived tossed. Steak was ordered rare and delivered medium and tough. Sides were stock out of the bag.