“Prepare to be entertained!”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 319 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Diamond Blvd
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I had a similar opinion to other guests. The dining is a little pricey yes, however it is to be expected for the performance the Chef puts on. So, likewise I did enjoy my dinner, but at the same time it could be found at another restaurant for less $$. The only item wasn't very tasty was the salad; the dressing looked like "thousand isl", but had a taste that wasn't sweet or was just plain "dull".
If you don't like sitting with other's at a large grill, you won't like this place. However, I will return and did enjoy overall.

There are newer reviews for Benihana

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Always have a great time bringing the kids. The smiles on their face say it all flying shrimp why not??

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We went for my spouses birthday and the cook dropped his utensils on my husband during the prep show. There was no apology by anyone. Thankfully he was not injured. Then to top it all off they added at 20% tip to our party of two, so insult was added. We will not be returning as they do not seem to care about their customers at all. They are pricey which I don't mind if there is value, but benihanas has lost sight of that altogether. So my hard earned money will be spent where it is appreciated.

1  Thank inmyshoes
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Went to Benihana in Concord for my granddaughter's 16th birthday with the whole family. We had a complete two cooking stations together to seat everyone. The food was great, the show was great and everyone had a great time. It was a real showstopper!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We spend special times and birthdays at Benihana. My grandson absolutely loves the food being
prepared on the grill. Wonderful food and family entertainment. What more could you ask ?