“Freshly Cooked”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I've made several trip to this area, but this was my first time in Fuddruckers. Great thing about this place is that it's all to order and you can add your salad etc, from the salad bar. I ordered a grilled chicken and my boyfriend a fried chicken sandwich, with a side order of wedges. All food piping hot. Would definitely eat there again. The downside as first timers, was that we weren't sure what we had to do when we got there or whether the tables were cleared after we had eaten. There was a lot to take in on a first visit and it was quite dark inside the restaurant.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Both the Fuddruckers in Concord and Walnut Creek are excellent. Hamburgers are made to order. Meat is ground on site, so you are guaranteed to get meat that is fresh. I also like the fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions that enhance the selection. Hamburgers are available from rare to well done and in small to extra large size on freshly baked buns made on site.. They even have exotic meats available.
They also have a great selection of beer and wine. Milk shakes are made with real ice cream and thick and creamy.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

The meat is fresh, the buns are baked there. fry's amazing and the ice cream is to die for. So are the cookies and milk shakes. this is a must try place if you like a great Berger.

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Delicious food and I dream about the jalapeño cheese sauce. I've been going to Fuddruckers for as long as I can remember and I've never had a bad experience here. Burgers are delicious and so are the seasoned fries. In case you've never been to a Fuddruckers you do have to put your own burger together. Add lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, etc.. But you get to make it how you like it. You can also add a little cheese sauce to your burger for extra deliciousness.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Exactly what I expected, just as it was 20 years ago.

I was disappointed, but had higher expectations than I should have since I felt it would have evolved a bit over the years.