“Yuck”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I really, really do not enjoy this restaurant. We always end up there for our kids' sports awards banquets. I would never go there for my own enjoyment or a night out.

There are newer reviews for Fuddruckers

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Nice staff, great food, clean place. Will happily go back, when we are in town again. Had a medium sized group with a few of us with different allergies, not a single order wrong! Was amazing.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The burgers and fries are always yummy! I like the fact that they make their own bread. It's great to have team parties there!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My kids love building their own burgers. I like that I can have my burger how I want and put whatever I want on it. They have great exotic meats (ostrich, buffalo... Among others) nice chicken burgers and a good steak sandwich too.

Arcade and party rooms make this a fun place for families or events

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food was excellent! I ordered a Bacon Chipoltle Burger, low carb style. Delicious! I loved the extras of free peanuts.