“Sandwiches You Will Crave”

Luigi's Italian Delicatessen
Ranked #4 of 315 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Alabama
“Sandwiches You Will Crave”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Luigi's is a real-deal deli where the sandwiches are huge (be really hungry when you go or get two meals out of it) and incredibly tasty. I always get the Luciano Pavarotti and the hubby gets the Luigi Boy, both are excellent. The deli also has tons of other dishes from casseroles to custards. Seating is limited and the ambiance is non-existent, but you will be so enraptured by your sandwich you will not even notice.

Since I moved away I make a point to go to Luigis every time I come back. I can't even begin to describe how good they are. Just go, you are missing out!

• Visited August 2011

Fort Worth, Texas
“The best for 30 yrs and counting!”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

This hole in the wall classic is the home of the best sandwich on the west coast, the Luigi Boy! I've been coming here for 30 yrs, that's how good it is. The Luigi Boy is ham, turkey, cotto salami, American and Swiss cheese on your choice of bread. Thier other signature sandwiches are all great. I wish I could get them to FedEx thier sandwiches, that's how good they are.