“morning visit!”
Review of Pixieland

Pixieland
Ranked #3 of 14 things to do in Concord
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

after 25 years went back to rhis place and I was impressed.
it is better than ever. My granddaughter really liked it.
juat the right size for little kids

All reviews
"thrill"
"parks"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

This place is great for really young kids (8 and under) the are not real roller coasters but little kiddy rides. It can get expensive but if you consider the price you pay at fairs it's about the same.

This is a great little or place if you are near by but I would not drive from far away to get to it. If you are nearby with little kids go ahead and check it out.

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Came here on an end of the school preschool fieldtrip with my sons class. I want to say how amazing this place is, but it’s really not. Even as a mom of young boys, it’s just not great and definitely not worth the money. I’d MUCH rather drive to the zoo, Gilroy Gardens or Santa Cruz beach Boardwalk for rides with the kids.

The rides here are soooooo small! And short ride times. We did every ride in 45 and that’s with line wait times and stopping to talk with friends.

Something key to know is an adult can only ride on a few rides and most rides need another kid as a buddy or an adult. However roller coaster only can take 3 adults and then they won’t even fill up the coaster, so long wait times. Same with other rides. Only so many adults allowed per ride. This place is for small children. To me that just doesn’t make sense. How can this be targeted for small children, yet if my husband and I want to ride the ride with our young boys we will have to wait for the next ride to do that.

We will definitely not be back. Again, we’d much rather prefer to drive to the Oakland zoo, gilroy gardens or Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk for ride fun with the kids.

I guess this place is ok if you are single parent, or your spouse is working and you are taking a single young child.

1  Thank themermaidrach
Reviewed February 19, 2018

I have always loved the idea of this little local amusement park in Concord. It was always so easy to bring the kids there, or the grand kids. Also has a duck pond for feeding ducks. A true gem hidden in Concord!!

1  Thank MikeyBoy1951