“Fun places for kids!”

Waterworld California
Ranked #6 of 23 things to do in Concord
More attraction details
Owner description: Waterworld is located less than 30 minutes east of San Francisco in Concord, Calif., Northern California's biggest and best water park experience with more than 30 world-class waterslides and attractions. From the region's largest wave pool and longest lazy river to heart-pounding waterslides and kid-friendly water adventures, there's something for every member of the family to enjoy. Private poolside cabanas are also available for daily rental making Waterworld California the perfect family vacation location that's affordable and close to home.
Pleasant Hill, California, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun places for kids!”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My kids (ages 8,10,12) love this place. Lots of fun slides and the wave pool is a hit. I feel very comfortable with leaving my middle-schooler here with friends for the day.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank CWT05

Walnut Creek, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Waterworld”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Great summer place to hang out, swim, and watch the kids have a good time. They have a beach and a wave machine that provide 'motion of the ocean.' And burgers and beer are available. Nicely landscaped.

3 Thank Rick M
Lafayette, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“No place to sit down!”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I went several years ago, and hopefully it is better now, but I was there on a very hot day with my husband and our little kids and there was not one place to sit in the shade. The chairs and lounge chairs were piled high with other people's stuff. I was miserable sitting on cement next to a pole (the only shade I could find).

6 Thank Diane M
Vallejo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

the place was really good!! the slides are so THRILLING and we really enjoyed our stay!!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank edlynjoy S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“VERY COOL”
Reviewed August 27, 2011

They have really cleaned the place up in the past few years. The kiddy place is all new and the older kid slides r awesome. I recommend going in when it first opens and getting a few chairs on Coco Island. I've been getting season passes to this place for years and so have my friends. A MUST SEE!!!

2 Thank DEATHSTALKER666