“Excellent Meals”
Review of Fiore Restaurant

Fiore Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiore Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 319 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ayers Rd
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Visited here this week after a long absence. The food is still very good and the service was superb. One entrée, a fish choice, was a bit dry either being cooked a little too long or perhaps not fresh. The other 4 entrees were excellent. It was nice enjoying dinner here when it wasn't overly crowded and the noise level distracting.

1  Thank Mikeview
There are newer reviews for Fiore Restaurant

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Using Trip Advisor my family visited this restaurant. Very good start with the Mista Salad...excellant greens and dressing. I ordered the Pesto Chicken which was an ok dish...I thought the Chicken was a little overcooked. My Dad ordered the Braized Ribs, which he said was the best he ever had. Mom ordered the Lasagna, which I had as left-overs the following day, and I LOVED the dish...very flavorful. A must visit and we will return.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went to dinner with friends who are long time patrons of this establishment and Hafid (the owner) did not disappoint. Everything was extremely good and I would definitely recommend! From traditional french dishes like Coq au Vin to italian mainstays - it was really good! They also have Moroccan food! I didn't get a chance to order the tagine but I hear its incredible!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Will not return! I am not even sure where all the fantastic ratings come from. My husband and I went for last Sat. night and we were promptly seated(one star), as we had a reservation. The waitress was nice enough but I think she was in the weeds bc she was so slow! We started with the Fiore Dip it did not live up the any expectation at all, my caesar salad was ok, husband's house salad was pathetic and wilted. Then the entrees(bleck) husband had Lasagna and it was just not good, burnt noodle edges(and not the good burnt like when Mom makes it), sauce tasted like store bought. I had the Fiore ravioli recommended by the waitress, it was not good either, too sweet, funny taste. We were going to try desert but it took for ever for anyone to refill water/wine let alone order desert, so we paid and left, very unfortunate, I like giving place a second chance, but I don't think I can walk into this place again.

3  Thank Jenn N
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The food in this restaurant is fantastic,the service friendly and always with a smile. Italian food is served now the difference is Moroccan dishes are also available like beef tagine just fantastic ,for people who like something different a Moroccan couscous can be served on special order only. The location may surprise anyone it is in a shopping center do not expect scenic lookout.
French is also spoken