“Looking for a couscous”
Review of Fiore Restaurant

Fiore Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiore Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 317 Restaurants in Concord
Cross street: Ayers Rd
Vacaville, California
“Looking for a couscous”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The food in this restaurant is fantastic,the service friendly and always with a smile. Italian food is served now the difference is Moroccan dishes are also available like beef tagine just fantastic ,for people who like something different a Moroccan couscous can be served on special order only. The location may surprise anyone it is in a shopping center do not expect scenic lookout.
French is also spoken

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Louis163

Ijamsville, Maryland
“Overall Excellent Experience”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We found this restaurant by chance and were glad we did. The service was excellent and the food was really good. The Tiramisu was the best I've ever had! If I ever get back to Concord, this is one place I will visit again.

• Visited November 2012
Castro Valley, CA
“Such a lovely place...”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My daughter, cousin, and I met for lunch here recently. It's a lovely, intimate restaurant with warm dark tones and nicely dressed tables. The service here was very good and the food...well, it was even better than expected. My daughter had the squash soup, which was excellent and then had the special, a tomato and prawn caprese. It was beautifully presented and delicious. I had the pork with roasted potatoes and squash which was perfectly done and the reduced sauce to die for. My cousin enjoyed a gorgeous pasta dish. Overall, it was an excellent experience. We weren't rushed (it was quiet at lunchtime) and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jennifer P
Clayton, California
“Consistently AWESOME”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is ALWAYS TOP NOTCH - everything we have tried has been over the top melt in your mouth deliciousness A true GEM!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Susannie
San Luis Obispo, CA
“Glad we stopped here”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I love to try local restaurants. Fiore is close to Centre Concord, where I was attending a 1-day training. Plus we enjoy Italian food, so we gave it a try on a quiet Monday lunch!
The owners seems to have loyal customers they know by name and can joke around with, and get lots of take out orders.
Their bread is nice and crispy on the outside and soft in the middle...yum!
I had the Greek salad, which was obviously the Italian Greek salad. It was made to look so pretty, with a sweet dressing on it, and Balsamic vinegar drizzled around the edges.
My husband went with the Gnocci...so good, true comfort food of soft, warmness. He loved the Italian sausage.
When I got back to the training, my table partner asked where we went. She lives locally. When I say "Fiore" she lit up and said it's where she and her husband love to go, especially for special events.

• Visited July 2012