“Such a lovely place...”
Review of Fiore Restaurant

Fiore Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiore Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 316 Restaurants in Concord
Cross street: Ayers Rd
Castro Valley, CA
“Such a lovely place...”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My daughter, cousin, and I met for lunch here recently. It's a lovely, intimate restaurant with warm dark tones and nicely dressed tables. The service here was very good and the food...well, it was even better than expected. My daughter had the squash soup, which was excellent and then had the special, a tomato and prawn caprese. It was beautifully presented and delicious. I had the pork with roasted potatoes and squash which was perfectly done and the reduced sauce to die for. My cousin enjoyed a gorgeous pasta dish. Overall, it was an excellent experience. We weren't rushed (it was quiet at lunchtime) and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jennifer P

Clayton, California
“Consistently AWESOME”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is ALWAYS TOP NOTCH - everything we have tried has been over the top melt in your mouth deliciousness A true GEM!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Susannie
San Luis Obispo, CA
“Glad we stopped here”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I love to try local restaurants. Fiore is close to Centre Concord, where I was attending a 1-day training. Plus we enjoy Italian food, so we gave it a try on a quiet Monday lunch!
The owners seems to have loyal customers they know by name and can joke around with, and get lots of take out orders.
Their bread is nice and crispy on the outside and soft in the middle...yum!
I had the Greek salad, which was obviously the Italian Greek salad. It was made to look so pretty, with a sweet dressing on it, and Balsamic vinegar drizzled around the edges.
My husband went with the Gnocci...so good, true comfort food of soft, warmness. He loved the Italian sausage.
When I got back to the training, my table partner asked where we went. She lives locally. When I say "Fiore" she lit up and said it's where she and her husband love to go, especially for special events.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank LisaLovesPaul
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This restaurant has great food and friendly staff. It's a small place, maybe 15 tables, with seating outside also. we have been there several times with friends and family, Great atmosphere for romance. Their Valentine's Day dinner was fantastic.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank uh1vce160
San Francisco Bay Area
“Love, love, love this place”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

My husband and I had the floors torn out of our house and lost the use of our kitchen for 3 weeks. In desperation to find a new restaurant we stumbled on Fiore and were we amazed. This gem is only a few miles from our home and the creative, delicious meals were excellent. We've been back many times since and discovered one night a few Moroccan dishes that were a delight. This place could stand on it's own in the San Francisco food scene, but we're really happy it's so close to home. We usually make a reservation now as this place can be busy, especially on a Friday night.

• Visited June 2011