“S'okay -”

Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #29 of 312 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Concord, California
“S'okay -”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

On 4th of July - we went out to eat. We picked the Old Spaghetti Factory. There is interesting olde-style Decor with a cable car in the middle - we sat at a cozy table for 2. Wife got a dirty knife. The staff was limited, which may be from the 4th of July holiday - and I tasted her sandwich, which was grilled and somewhat greasy. I had and order of pasta with meat sauce and Italian sausage, which was fine and not too pricey. Good on costs, fair on staff, and below average on clean eats. .

• Visited July 2012

Northern Virginia
“Great place!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Nice restaurant- the prices and food are both outstanding

• Visited June 2012
California
“Great service and food”
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

The food is fantastic and the service is the best. We recently had my Dad's 90th birthday party here. Heather, the GM, worked with me and was so very helpful. On the day of the party all the servers were the best. Dennis was exceptional. Made sure he and the servers were introduced to my dad. People said they never had to ask for refills, they were just there. So much they helped us with.

Dublin, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for the family”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Was seated very quickly although it was a busy night. Staff is friendly and quick. LOVE the garlic mizithra with baked chicken!!! Lots of options for the kids.. To top it all... Free icecream. :) Fed a family of four and bill was less than $50.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Myra S
San Francisco, California
“good restaurant for kids”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I went here on a Monday night with my six year old daughter. It was not very crowded and the service was fast and pleasant. We were seated in the "trolley car" which was a big plus for my daughter. They have a good kids' menu and the prices are reasonable. The food is not fancy but it is definitely hearty and satisfying - I have a feeling that the fat content must be pretty high. :) I had the spinach and cheese ravioli and it was decent. I will come here again with the kids.

• Visited March 2012