“Absolutely the Best”
Review of Bludso's BBQ - CLOSED

Bludso's BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Long Beach, California
“Absolutely the Best”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I live 20 miles away and this is where I get my barbeque! Funny story... one day I went there for lunch and trying to find a park, I noticed the firemen and emergency crew taking up all the spaces. I wondered what had happened and being nosy, I parked across the street and went over there. LOL, they were there picking up their lunches too! So everyone who knows barbeque knows Bludsoe's is the best. When I am finished there is nothing left on my plate, the sauce is sopped, the food eaten and the bones drier than any bones left in the desert. That's the truth! The place is tiny and there is no room to hang out. It barely holds three or four people at a time so the line is usually out the door. That is how I happened to see all the emergency crew that day...

• Visited September 2012

Lawrenceville, Ga
“Good BBQ and good price”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I was flying home to ATL and decided to get some BBQ before I left. I went a little out of the way to Buldo's (saw the reviews) and was glad I did.

The brisket was great everything else was above average -- sauce, ribs and sides (cole slaw, potato salad)

The value was very good. I bought a rib and brisket combo and ended up only eating a little over 1/2 of my meal (I was full and I'm a big eater). Cost me around $11.

It's a take out only (stand up table but no sit down), but it was very convenient to get to (I parked on the street right outside the door). The woman who took my order was very friendly and helpful.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank TScates
Phoenix, Arizona
“best damn barbeque ever had in southern cali”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

very small place, not at all glam but good, good, GOOD food. beef brisket was very tender, hot and mild bbq sauces were great, as was the pork. mac & cheese and potato salad were great. will be going again when ever i'm in the area. definitely. informal tables to sit and eat, i'd do take out again. can call ahead too.

• Visited December 2011