Review Highlights
Amazing first scuba experience!

Did my open water dive certification here. Kostas and the crew were great teachers!! All around a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
big_brain83
Brooklyn, New York
via mobile
Great Dive Center with Great People

A friend and I took our open water certification with Kostas and the rest of the amazing, friendly... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
dconison

All reviews beautiful island diving center bed boat crew equipment sea alonissos
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Me and my girlfriend tried for first time scuba diving. The crew of Ikion Diving Center guide us to select the most suitable course for us "Discover scuba diving" that offered exactly what we needed. The course lasted almost 3 hours and we had the best experience ever!

The customer service is GREAT, the instructors are very EXPERIENCED (they made us feel really relaxed because we were a bit anxious) while are fun to be around.

I totally recommend it!

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

After having performed a “market research” of all 3 diving centers in Patitiri, Alonissos, Tassos seemed by far the most professional so I choose IKION Diving. I’m only an Open Water diver, so I was hoping for a not very deep but interesting dive all the same.

I was expecting a “Yes of course, we can do everything..!” approach but instead I was met by a more cautious, weather permitting, let’s see what’s the best we can do!

Result: I had my best dive in Greece with plenty of fish, colors, vertical rock and the most important, a ratio of Master diver to customer 1:1 !!!!! Also, equipment, boat and service was top notch!

Thanks IKION. Hope to be back soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

This diving center is located in Steni Valla at a very convenient location. We had no experience whatsoever in diving and were eager but also skeptical at the same time. The staff was 100% professional, the teaching was complete and to the point in a very relaxed and easy going atmosphere. All the staff were polite and helpful. The equipment was new and clean and everybody involved strived to make this a unique experience. Highly recommended!

1  Thank georgechar123
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Very good instructors focused on security
High quality equipment,
Super flexible and good service,
And a very nice team!
Our teenagers were very well taken care of and we had a great family time with Ikion.

Date of experience: July 2018
Tony L, Manager at Ikion Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thank you kindly - we are happy that you had a great time.

Reviewed August 11, 2015

I visited the beautiful island of Alonnisos in July 2015. While I was there I went for 4 dives with Tony at Ikion diving (i wish it could have been more).

Ikion is a great dive centre I can't recommend it enough. I was diving with Tony who knows all of the dive sites in detail & has very good eye for spotting amphora + superb local knowledge which is very useful. The team are very friendly & great to have an after dive beer or 2 with. Thanks Tony.

Date of experience: July 2015