“Good value good variety”
Review of Seasons Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Seasons Buffet
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Colusa
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stopped for lunch with my friend. There was a good variety of items. I had some barbeque ribs, Southern fried chicken, and some Chinese beef. I noticed that the buffet has American. Chinese and Mexican dishes. There is a carving station, a salad bar and a desert bar with low sugar items. I noticed that breakfast items were still being served at lunch.

The food was plain but tasty. The atmosphere reminded me of the 1960;s all that was missing were the lava lamps. The price was reasonable and I am coming back.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

When you speak of casino buffets, grand selection of good food, ambience and good service come to mind, BUT not here. This place looks and feels like you are in an employee cafeteria! Food selection is so limited that you get more of your money's worth in your local Chinese buffet or Hometown Buffet. Food is bland and our server never attended to us during our meal.

1  Thank Maestro2471

Been to Seasons Buffet? Share your experiences!