“Excellent Indian Food”

Ravi's Indian Cuisine
Ranked #26 of 90 Restaurants in Colton
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is a small restaurant in a strip mall, but it has great Indian food. I had the curry lunch special which comes with several small servings of different Indian foods (except the lettuce salad - what IS that?) at mild, medium, or hot levels.
It was simple food, served simply, and tastes simply wonderful. I am definitely going back.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I order take out from here but I haven't sat down to eat. However they always seem a little short staffed and were very cold to me when I picked up my order. (Not even saying thank you when I know they speak English). But their food is delicious. About average price for Indian food. And their to-go food size is a bit small, but if you get the dinner package you get a ton of sides so it equals out.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have been going to Ravi's for 25-30 years. It used to be called Maharajah's. It was run by the father and now the son. It is by far the best Indian food I have ever had!!!