“Private Lessons = to Kayaking 101”

California Canoe & Kayak
LA Area
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Private Lessons = to Kayaking 101”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Went to their Coloma outpost for two days of Kayaking lesson for my son and I. Everybody in the store was super helpful and very accommodating to our schedule. Our instructor Lydia was wonderful. She took the time to explain everything in detail, was able to work with my son's natural talent and my complete lack of any and all the while making sure we were safe on the river. We learn a ton and got to do a couple of short runs down the river. Next time we are in town, we will continue our kayaking with CCK and request Lydia.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank EvanDicker

Mt. Zion, Il
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“EVEN A 67 YR. OLD CAN LEARN TO KAYAK”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have never kayaked before. However, I went to California Canoe and Kayak in Coloma. Manager and staff are all excellent experienced kayakers. I rode in front in a two seat kayak after learning safety measurers of kayaking. American River in this area is gentle. Great scenery, great exercise and nice people to meet.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Volvoca

Been to California Canoe & Kayak? Share your experiences!