Review Highlights
Outstanding Fun Time!!!

I have been taking rafting trips with Whitewater Connection for years and have never had a bad... read more

Reviewed September 15, 2016
Mel B
Carmichael, California
Yuri is a great guide and WWC is a good company

Rafters Middle Fork American with Yuri as our guide. He is the best of the best. Yuri is a skilled... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2016
Nickwarner
Granite Bay, California
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Had a great day rafting for the first time. Guides were very professional and a lot of fun. They kept us entertained and made us feel super comfortable the whole time. Will do it again if I have the opportunity! Jim, Andrew and Austin were excellent!

1  Thank Rafa_RJ
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Agree with other reviewers first time here for two families and kids (ages 7-13) Food was awesome, campsite was clean and quiet, guides very professional and fun! Did I say the food was awesome! Great times thanks Don Trevor and April! Great times we had we will be back again!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

My husband and I had such a fabulous experience with Whitewater Connection. We camped at their lovely campground the night before and woke up to a yummy full breakfast. The rafting experience was amazing and our guide Sam was so capable and helpful. He made the trip a truly exciting and memorable experience. It was my first time whitewater rafting and although I was somewhat apprehensive, I really loved it! This company is first class and it was a perfect experience.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

it was my first time so i went on class 4 and it was so exhilaratibg and fun. i would definitely recommend it. nice guides and fun.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I have been rafting annually for 11 years now. I have used 4 different companies and this is, by far, my favorite. They have a crew of fun but highly experienced guides. Pops is a fearless leader that believes in safety and a good time. They have a beautiful grassy campsite on the water and has running water for toilets as well as showers. They have designated areas for campfires, volleyball, bolo/ladder golf and horseshoes for entertainment. They have a great little shop for souveniers, but also has some neccessities that you may have forgotten. Plus they sell ice! Which is huge because you don't have to drive around and find the incredibly overpriced store up the street. You never have to leave the campgrounds!

I think the bottom line is their safety. Everyone wants a good time but nobody needs an injury for a memory. I have experienced (as well as witnessed) many unsafe moves on the river. The guides at WWC are focused on ensuring you get down the river the RIGHT way. The only memories that you have are the amazing ones with your friends and family getting back safely.

The only reason I didn't give a 5 is the website and communications. The charges on the webpage are not broken down clearly. If you question them, they make you feel stupid or they act annoyed for asking. If the management can get on track and treat people better, then they would be absolutely unstoppable as a business.

2  Thank Kaktusc